IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You get people that are at the top...
misguiding people in the middle.

Sort of like the Tea Party. Glenn Beck or Paul Rand are "Middle Class American"? Yet they are rallying the cry again the "to re-distribute the wealth" so called agenda... who has this wealth? The top 1%. Not the bottom 90%.

Go figure.

edit: Crud I left out a few words there.
Collapse Edited by folkert Aug. 1, 2010, 05:04:59 PM EDT
You get people that are at the top...
misguiding people in the middle.

Sort of like the Tea Party. Glenn Beck or Paul Rand are "Middle Class American"? Yet they are rallying the "to re-distribute the wealth"... who has this wealth? The top 1%. Not the bottom 90%.

Go figure.
     FT: The crisis in middle-class America - (Another Scott) - (34)
         What will happen when ordinary people realise this? - (warmachine) - (33)
             You get people that are at the top... - (folkert)
             Someone independent will have to push it. - (Another Scott) - (31)
                 Always supporting "the one" - (beepster) - (22)
                     Always seeing things as binary. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                         He's there now - (beepster)
                         what was his prior job? not from washington my ass -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                             Compare Obama to McConnell and Boehner.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                 They appear to be able to hold a job. - (beepster) - (1)
                                     <rolls eyes> ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 they were able to get re-elected? -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                     Obama won't have any trouble in November 2012. -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                         same question I posed to lincoln - (boxley) - (13)
                                             The courts have addressed that. There's no there there. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                 not yet they havent - (boxley) - (10)
                                                     ... - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                         from wiki? rofl - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             "would shut everyone up wouldn't it?" - (lincoln)
                                                         Its not going to matter - (beepster) - (6)
                                                             new suspects or the usual? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                 Some old, some new - (beepster) - (4)
                                                                     Basil marceaux Sr. all the way! - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                         ooh, drewk someone needs yer services! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Dear lord, is that for real? -NT - (drook)
                                                                         That would make for some interesting fundraisers! -NT - (beepster)
                                                 note that judge carter isnt the brightest crayon in the box - (boxley)
                 You think the US public is that stupid? - (warmachine) - (1)
                     Yes. -NT - (mhuber)
                 Elizabeth Warren wants the job. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     She's gonna have to do more.. - (beepster) - (4)
                         She addresses that, and much more. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             i would think - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Well, gee - (jake123) - (1)
                                     Did I say... - (beepster)