IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Never seen a pint of Jack Daniels
But then I'm not *that* much of an experienced drinker.

And again, I'm in a state that has tightly, one might say strictly, one might say anally, regulated liquor sales. State liquor stores. Nobody other than state-sponsored places can sell liquor. No surprise to me that "alternate formats" might not show up here.
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
New Re: Never seen a pint of Jack Daniels
I am not that experienced a drinker either. I drank in college and quit smoking and drinking around 1994. But I thought they had quarts, pints, etc of some whiskey? I do know; however, that beer comes in kegs and half-kegs from my fraternity days. :)

"Will work for fair salary and benefits, seeking company with integrity."
New Can't say that they don't
All I can say is that I've never seen English measurement liquor on sale anywhere, mostly Ohio, Indiana. Maybe some of the old-timers can remember the days. :-)
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
     Another kid killed by own mother - (Silverlock) - (15)
         What led to this? - (nking) - (14)
             My wife - (broomberg) - (13)
                 Seek help, get counseling - (nking) - (12)
                     Throw Spock away, watch married with children :) -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         Yup - (broomberg) - (10)
                             So, you *do* have liters over there... -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 And wine comes in 750 ml and 1.5 L bottles. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Just for the soda and wine - (nking) - (5)
                                     Don't forget the hard likker - (wharris2) - (4)
                                         Depends on where it is bottled - (nking) - (3)
                                             Never seen a pint of Jack Daniels - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                 Re: Never seen a pint of Jack Daniels - (nking) - (1)
                                                     Can't say that they don't - (wharris2)
                                 Yeah, but they spell 'em wrong. [gd&r] -NT - (static) - (1)
                                     Works out fine for us non-anglophones, we spell that way too - (CRConrad)

[E.T. finally dies... general clapping and hurrahs]
48 ms