IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Never seen a pint of Jack Daniels
I am not that experienced a drinker either. I drank in college and quit smoking and drinking around 1994. But I thought they had quarts, pints, etc of some whiskey? I do know; however, that beer comes in kegs and half-kegs from my fraternity days. :)

"Will work for fair salary and benefits, seeking company with integrity."
New Can't say that they don't
All I can say is that I've never seen English measurement liquor on sale anywhere, mostly Ohio, Indiana. Maybe some of the old-timers can remember the days. :-)
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
     Another kid killed by own mother - (Silverlock) - (15)
         What led to this? - (nking) - (14)
             My wife - (broomberg) - (13)
                 Seek help, get counseling - (nking) - (12)
                     Throw Spock away, watch married with children :) -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         Yup - (broomberg) - (10)
                             So, you *do* have liters over there... -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 And wine comes in 750 ml and 1.5 L bottles. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Just for the soda and wine - (nking) - (5)
                                     Don't forget the hard likker - (wharris2) - (4)
                                         Depends on where it is bottled - (nking) - (3)
                                             Never seen a pint of Jack Daniels - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                 Re: Never seen a pint of Jack Daniels - (nking) - (1)
                                                     Can't say that they don't - (wharris2)
                                 Yeah, but they spell 'em wrong. [gd&r] -NT - (static) - (1)
                                     Works out fine for us non-anglophones, we spell that way too - (CRConrad)

Better than a VBF, any day of the week.
76 ms