IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One thing I am certain of
..don't want to have anything to do with your petri dishes at all.

I can only push so far before the game is no fun, even for me.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Something to keep in mind, though...
It's not a game.

We all enjoy poking each others buttons here, but this story can have real consequences. When Congress gets goaded into changing policies as a result of people getting riled, as opposed to dispassionately examining the issues and considering the facts, it can have real consequences. C.f. what happened with the furor over crack cocaine. http://en.wikipedia...._v._United_States

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who realizes the 54 users here probably don't have much impact on what Congress does ;-), but who doesn't like feeding destructive memes.)
     This is just too good - (beepster) - (25)
         nothing wrong with that - (boxley) - (1)
             Ah...so we do this because we're stupid. - (beepster)
         Re: This is just too good - (Another Scott) - (22)
             Doesn't answer why we (US) should pay for this. - (beepster) - (21)
                 You don't really expect an answer on Fox News do you? - (Another Scott) - (20)
                     Or from the receivers employer either. - (beepster) - (19)
                         Where to begin... - (Another Scott) - (18)
                             Aside from the fact that I already awarded you the point - (beepster) - (17)
                                 I reject the point. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                     Fine - (beepster) - (15)
                                         I was responding to your comment. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                             Bill Gates can do what he wants. - (beepster) - (13)
                                                 China funds the NIH, not you. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     Touche -NT - (beepster) - (3)
                                                         Oh hell... - (beepster) - (2)
                                                             come off it beep - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 That is too true -NT - (beepster)
                                                 I'm just thankful that.. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                     You be thankful - (beepster) - (5)
                                                         Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                             One thing I am certain of - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                 Something to keep in mind, though... - (Another Scott)
                                                             Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (beepster)
                                                 no its not, he just rents it from the government :-) -NT - (boxley)

My pain became my strength I am reborn I'm deaf not dumb lest you forget.
155 ms