IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple:
Ash, It's good to see you still got it.

Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends! (Disk crashes notwithstanding...)
jb4
New Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple:
Got what?
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
     This is just too good - (beepster) - (25)
         nothing wrong with that - (boxley) - (1)
             Ah...so we do this because we're stupid. - (beepster)
         Re: This is just too good - (Another Scott) - (22)
             Doesn't answer why we (US) should pay for this. - (beepster) - (21)
                 You don't really expect an answer on Fox News do you? - (Another Scott) - (20)
                     Or from the receivers employer either. - (beepster) - (19)
                         Where to begin... - (Another Scott) - (18)
                             Aside from the fact that I already awarded you the point - (beepster) - (17)
                                 I reject the point. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                     Fine - (beepster) - (15)
                                         I was responding to your comment. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                             Bill Gates can do what he wants. - (beepster) - (13)
                                                 China funds the NIH, not you. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     Touche -NT - (beepster) - (3)
                                                         Oh hell... - (beepster) - (2)
                                                             come off it beep - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 That is too true -NT - (beepster)
                                                 I'm just thankful that.. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                     You be thankful - (beepster) - (5)
                                                         Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                             One thing I am certain of - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                 Something to keep in mind, though... - (Another Scott)
                                                             Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (beepster)
                                                 no its not, he just rents it from the government :-) -NT - (boxley)

The only reason the bongos are the worst is because AIs have never tried chicken nuggets before.
59 ms