IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bill Gates can do what he wants.
Its his money, not mine..well, sort of anyway:-)
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New China funds the NIH, not you. ;-)
New Touche
New Oh hell...
this charade is just a bit too much...

combat of the spread of aids, research for cancer cures, research into infectious diseases, etc...is all good. Its all global in nature...

New come off it beep
some smart guy got a ton of government money to party with chinese hookers, he should get a medal
New That is too true
New I'm just thankful that..
Your random-walk through 'study subjects' is not setting priorities for anyone..
You can't even tell when your Nationalism-logic becomes irrelevant to the aims of (whatever topic, but especially science.) Even after it's (amazingly-patiently) Pointed Out in clear English.

(Oh, as to whether a 'biz-science' exists.. other than the pseudo- sort whereby corrupt mathematicians invent 'instruments' intended to spread Risk amongst enough dupes as to evade jail, and similar cha cha cha -??- I dunno.) But the thought that there could be such an oxymoron (?) quite exceeds my ability to fantasize.
New You be thankful
because until that day that we become the global commune...there is still ours and theirs. We have plenty of our own need on the health front and somehow I don't see the behavior of chinese hookers solving any of those issues for us.
New Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple:
AIDS

HOW, WHERE you 'study' the phenomenon of its spread, prevention, modified vectors etc. is about all aspects within the fields of immunology, epidemiology -- and the various ways that psych and human idiocy all interact.

*YOU* are expert in not a single one of these (and other) related disciplines, let alone competent to perform triage amongst competing what-if-we-try-THIS? approaches re *any* proposed investigation, suggested by the informed. These decisions are not made by spreadsheet-math, remember?

While you are unable to see the limits of your imagined omniscient ability to parse any issue, even well-beyond your ken: anyone Not-You can see the bloviation behind this pointless thread. Ayn Rand: now There's where your best capabilities for creating humor for others, lies. IMhO, of course. But please stay well-away from my Petri dishes. Or anywhere near the box labelled, DANGER !!! HV *ON*
'K??

New One thing I am certain of
..don't want to have anything to do with your petri dishes at all.

I can only push so far before the game is no fun, even for me.
New Something to keep in mind, though...
It's not a game.

We all enjoy poking each others buttons here, but this story can have real consequences. When Congress gets goaded into changing policies as a result of people getting riled, as opposed to dispassionately examining the issues and considering the facts, it can have real consequences. C.f. what happened with the furor over crack cocaine. http://en.wikipedia...._v._United_States

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who realizes the 54 users here probably don't have much impact on what Congress does ;-), but who doesn't like feeding destructive memes.)
New Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple:
Ash, It's good to see you still got it.

Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends! (Disk crashes notwithstanding...)
jb4
New Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple:
Got what?
New no its not, he just rents it from the government :-)
     This is just too good - (beepster) - (25)
         nothing wrong with that - (boxley) - (1)
             Ah...so we do this because we're stupid. - (beepster)
         Re: This is just too good - (Another Scott) - (22)
             Doesn't answer why we (US) should pay for this. - (beepster) - (21)
                 You don't really expect an answer on Fox News do you? - (Another Scott) - (20)
                     Or from the receivers employer either. - (beepster) - (19)
                         Where to begin... - (Another Scott) - (18)
                             Aside from the fact that I already awarded you the point - (beepster) - (17)
                                 I reject the point. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                     Fine - (beepster) - (15)
                                         I was responding to your comment. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                             Bill Gates can do what he wants. - (beepster) - (13)
                                                 China funds the NIH, not you. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     Touche -NT - (beepster) - (3)
                                                         Oh hell... - (beepster) - (2)
                                                             come off it beep - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 That is too true -NT - (beepster)
                                                 I'm just thankful that.. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                     You be thankful - (beepster) - (5)
                                                         Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                             One thing I am certain of - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                 Something to keep in mind, though... - (Another Scott)
                                                             Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 Re: Then I'll make it really simple, as in biz-simple: - (beepster)
                                                 no its not, he just rents it from the government :-) -NT - (boxley)

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading only.
97 ms