IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: from a survivor
It's hard to accept as unbiased someone who says "As of today, there are 63 holy martyrs." I'm not saying there's no truth there. But, the perception of this person are just too foreign.

Finally, and I've said this many times before, two wrongs do not make a right!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New remember when and by whom the letter was written
In 1907, the peak year of Jewish immigration into the United States, my maternal grandfather, Aharon Reuven Bernzweig, his wife Breine Zuch Bernzweig, and their six children left Stanislaw, Galicia (then Austrian Poland), and settled in New York City. Twenty years later, in 1927, after their children were grown and they had accumulated a modest capital, they were in a position to fulfill the dream of many traditional Jews‑‑to spend their retirement years in Eretz Hakodesh, the Holy Land.
galicia to nyc then hebron? religious jews, very foreign. Yes 2 wrongs dont make a right, war time doesnt excuse that kind of behavior.
thanx,
bill

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Alaska Airlines in the earlies - (boxley) - (15)
         Interesting. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
             dam jews, thinking they could have a country of their own -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 via terrorism and "crimes against humanity" -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     same tactics that were practiced against them -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         May not be so simple - (Seamus) - (5)
                             Im sure there is a book that states the jews started it -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 That's not what I said nor what the author was saying - (Seamus) - (3)
                                     here is a somewhat fair timeline - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Wow. - (static)
                                     here is a link to a 1907 report from zionist eyewitness - (boxley)
                         I have in mind the Deir Yassin massacre. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                             no excuse for Deir Yassin but precedent 1929 - (boxley) - (3)
                                 from a survivor - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Re: from a survivor - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         remember when and by whom the letter was written - (boxley)

Nobody can spell “fuchsia”.
45 ms