IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's not what I said nor what the author was saying
What I am saying is that to claim everything happens to the Jews first, that all they are doing is reacting as your previous post implies, is too simplistic an explanation.
Seamus
New here is a somewhat fair timeline
[link|http://www.cmep.org/documents/Timeline.htm|http://www.cmep.org/...ents/Timeline.htm]
as you can see lots of jewish/arab anger, interestingly enough the nomadic tribes, beduin and druze sided with the jews against what they called city folk and assisted in helping Israel take and guard its borders. The zionist were communists as bad as moffit. The bought land communally from turkish owners, the local sharecroppers were evicted and kibbutz were started up. This was in the late 1800's.

Local Jews who lived there for 6 thousand years or so were rather bemused by all the industry and communism and went back to davening.

The sharecroppers like the blacks in our own south moved to the city and depressed labor prices which made it ripe for a revolt against the colonialists and arab owners. Jews were included in the bloodletting because just like here, any self respecting riot that doesnt involve killing unwanted minorities is just a party gone bad.

Hitler had his turn in europe and the city arabs were all for that fun. They actually had an arab legion in stalingrad.

After the camps were found and the world grew shocked, barely enough but enough to vote for partition and Israel declared their half of the partition a state. Jordan and Egypt were anxious to turn israel into 1939 poland and attacked. Lebanon and Syria wernt about to let Nasser and Hussein get the good stuff so they declared war as well.Israel held them off and kept a route to west jerusalem open.

In 1974 it was apparent that the non Israeli occupants of the partitioned area were hated by every other ethnic group world wide. Although they are Arab decent they were villified, robbed killed by all of their host countries. Used as proxies in the cold war and basically fucked, they needed their own state on their side of the partition.

Now a lot of people howl about Israeli terrorism, Israelis howl about arab terrorism but the only way out for both sides is self recognition, Capitols in Jerusalem and getting the sides to work together. Having met both Israelis and Palestinians they are both smart, cosmopolitan and extremely industrious. If hamas spent half the energy smuggling guns into producing cleanroom chips both AMD and Intel would be based there. If the Israelis spent less energy into trying to get the last dumpling on the table their silicon valley would outshine ours from the 90's

It wont happen because the surrounding states need the conflict to continue to self justify their own existence. If the Pals and the Israelis ever got together they could ressurect the old assyrian kingdom, nothing could stop them except themselves.

Problem is the same one arafat faced at camp david. Whatever Palestinian signed an agreement his life expectancy is zero. Like Michael Collins they would be sacrificed immediately. It will take a big man to take that step.

I also find it interesting that people who take extreme sides one of the other have never actually met real live israelis or real live palestinians, go figure
thanx,
bill

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Wow.
Not that I'm big-noting myself or anything, but careful if casual readings of the ME conflict over the years has generally led me to much the same conclusions. I must have been brainwashed by the same guys as that author. :-)

Interesting that the best solution is to combine the Isrealis and the Palestininans. Two things in the way of that: 1. the Isrealis need to breed faster, 2. those on each side (those it's the Palestinians usually decried) indoctrinating hatred for the other side need A Good Stern Talking To.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

New here is a link to a 1907 report from zionist eyewitness
[link|http://www.zionismontheweb.org/Rupin1907.htm|http://www.zionismon...org/Rupin1907.htm] remember this is long before any hopes of a state
also the typical euro eyeing his backward cousins like any good colonialist.
In Jerusalem conditions differ from those which obtain in the three above-mentioned cities: the reasons being that, in addition to the original Sephardic and the later 'Halukkah Ashkenazic populations, we find a considerable element, of recent growth, which earns its living by work; it is composed partly of Jews from Persia, Yemen, Bokhara and Morocco, and partly of young Jews of the modern type from Eastern Europe, who have come to Palestine under the influence of the Zionist idea. It is an exceedingly motley mixture of Jews from all the countries under the sun which makes up the Jewish population of Jerusalem. There are many interesting observations to be made on the diverse modes of life adopted by these Jewish settlers. The Bokharian Jew is generally well to do or even rich, and it is a matter of pride with him to have a handsome and roomy house in Jerusalem. The East-European Jew builds himself a small, wretched dwelling. Even more primitive is the e mode of life of the Yemenite Jew, who is happy to have any sort of home. Nevertheless these immigrants from Yemen are a valuable element for Palestine, for they are able, by virtue of the fewness of their needs, to compete successfully with the cheap labor of the Arabs. Apart from this, they are so accustomed to heavy physical labor that they can easily be transformed into agricultural workers, and from all appearances they will play a considerable role in this field.

In Jerusalem, again, have been concentrated the most important educational and hygienic institutes, There are the big hospitals, schools, orphan homes, the Bezalel Arts and Crafts School, the National Library, etc. Jewish influence in Jerusalem is, however, considerably smaller than might be expected for the fact that the Jews make up sixty to seventy per cent of the population. The reason for this apparent anomaly is that political influence is a consequence of economic power, and the Jews of Jerusalem lack economic power. It is still the 'Halukkah which is the main support of the community. An increasing number of Jews may, indeed, be found turning to labor and trade; but this phenomenon is more or less of an experiment, which we hope will be successful and will grow in t he future. The fact that the Jews of Jerusalem are a majority finds expression in the Hebrew and Yiddish signs which cover the shops nearly everywhere. The post offices of the foreign governments have Hebrew notices, while the Turkish post office in the Jewish quarter even has a Hebrew rubber-stamp. A large mill has recently been acquired by Jews.
60-70% in 1907
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Alaska Airlines in the earlies - (boxley) - (15)
         Interesting. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
             dam jews, thinking they could have a country of their own -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 via terrorism and "crimes against humanity" -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     same tactics that were practiced against them -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         May not be so simple - (Seamus) - (5)
                             Im sure there is a book that states the jews started it -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 That's not what I said nor what the author was saying - (Seamus) - (3)
                                     here is a somewhat fair timeline - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Wow. - (static)
                                     here is a link to a 1907 report from zionist eyewitness - (boxley)
                         I have in mind the Deir Yassin massacre. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                             no excuse for Deir Yassin but precedent 1929 - (boxley) - (3)
                                 from a survivor - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Re: from a survivor - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         remember when and by whom the letter was written - (boxley)

And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy.
52 ms