IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sure!
His bionic ticker wouldn't survive the self-imposed paranoia that the "whole world is out to get me". (Which it is, but that's another story.) We'd have President Pelosi long before the Congress (sensing the eventual outcome) would ratify Al Gonzales as the new VeeP.
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New s /Al Gonzales/Jeb Bush/ :-/
New Jeb ain't **that** stupid!
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     Democrats Trusted More Than Republicans on 10 Key Issues - (lincoln) - (88)
         sounds like the sheeple are truly stupid - (boxley) - (87)
             Sure they are; they voted for Bush AGAIN in '04. - (CRConrad) - (86)
                 read me in my posts suomi boy :-) -NT - (boxley) - (85)
                     I did. You keep defending him. That *scares* me. -NT - (CRConrad) - (84)
                         go back further, I explicitely stated who I would vote for - (boxley) - (83)
                             What,you saying you *don't* defend him at every opportunity? - (CRConrad) - (82)
                                 I dislike the " I's hates bush so It must be impeachable" - (boxley) - (81)
                                     Good nutshell -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Not speaking for anyone else, but I think GWB has committed - (Seamus) - (79)
                                         of course the idiot is impeachable - (boxley) - (71)
                                             Actually if you read the document - (Seamus) - (68)
                                                 wrong on both counts - (boxley) - (57)
                                                     No not wrong. - (Seamus) - (56)
                                                         again, I said Jackson vs supreme court - (boxley) - (55)
                                                             Yes you did but it is less relevant to this than you think - (Seamus) - (53)
                                                                 I can name quite a few presidents who did more harm to this - (boxley) - (52)
                                                                     Oh Well, Then - - - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                         re-read my post - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Everyone does Bill - (Seamus)
                                                                     Where to begin - (Seamus) - (48)
                                                                         nope, there is a laundry list of impeachable items - (boxley) - (47)
                                                                             We have been over this - (Seamus) - (46)
                                                                                 Im curious about your stance on signing statements - (boxley) - (45)
                                                                                     In his signings statements he has basically said he isn't - (Seamus) - (44)
                                                                                         I beleive you as I have read the same - (boxley) - (43)
                                                                                             Impeachment isn't the first response but I added them - (Seamus) - (42)
                                                                                                 the democrats are too concerned about getting the whole hog - (boxley)
                                                                                                 Signing statements go back to Monroe - (bepatient) - (40)
                                                                                                     Minor nit - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                                                                         John Dean had an interesting commentary on them. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                             GWB has taken this... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                             Rats and constitutional law dont exactly go together -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Shooting the messenger (Dean) doesn't help the argument... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                     There is a line item veto. - (hnick) - (34)
                                                                                                         2 things - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                                                                             Heh! - (hnick) - (3)
                                                                                                                 as a country we have survived worse -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                     Think Hookes modulus - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                                                                         +5 Originality - an apt scienterrific application of Hooke! - (Ashton)
                                                                                                             Signing statements - (Seamus) - (27)
                                                                                                                 another rat reference, why is he an authority on anything? -NT - (boxley) - (26)
                                                                                                                     Why is he a rat? Because he felt a greater loyalty to the - (Seamus) - (25)
                                                                                                                         yeah, right. He had a greater loyalty to his - (boxley) - (24)
                                                                                                                             So there is nothing he has done since then to redeem himself - (Seamus) - (23)
                                                                                                                                 what has he done? - (boxley) - (22)
                                                                                                                                     So he shouldn't have told the truth? -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                                                                                                         he should have been building a case to get all of them - (boxley) - (13)
                                                                                                                                             Has anyone else in the US government ever done that? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                                                                 scooter did the right thing - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                     Scooter lied to FBI, obstructed justice, comitted perjury. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                                     "The courage of their convictions, even if they are wrong"? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                         principled!=good in any case - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                             Because you, and people like you, get to vote over there. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                 Given that the Ohio elections were probably rigged . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                     Sorry, not good enough; shouldn't have been even close. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                         yer saying it was better in the old days? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                             WTF are you gibbering about? Yes, of course it was! In... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                 clinton didnt trample the WHAT! - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                     OK, so read it as "Clinton didn't *shatter* it" in stead. - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                                                             No you tell everything you know and take the consequences - (Seamus)
                                                                                                                                     What I see in this analysis is - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         so a trained lawyer is no better than a street punk? - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                         We were talking about RATS - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                     Liddy was/is psycho - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         why dont you read a real constitutional scholar - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Constitutional scholars - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 just for grins, what decade of life are you in? - (boxley)
                                                                                                             duplicate -NT - (Seamus)
                                                             The pre-impeachment hearings re Nixon - (Ashton)
                                                 Just to be clear - (Seamus) - (9)
                                                     the inteligence estimates need to be publicised - (boxley) - (8)
                                                         There is a lot to the intelligence side than just the PDB - (Seamus) - (7)
                                                             absolutely, you just pointed out the problem - (boxley) - (6)
                                                                 Yes he can - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                                     not without evidence you cant -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                         This is the crux of the matter - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                             I would expect future presidents to - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                 And vis a vis a Congress that is a rubber stamp for... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                                     yup, strong beleiver in tight gridlock -NT - (boxley)
                                             He is exactly who he was when he was elected -NT - (Seamus)
                                             The "not for"s are bs. - (Silverlock)
                                         He's impeachable...but he won't be impeached. - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                             Sure! - (jb4) - (2)
                                                 s /Al Gonzales/Jeb Bush/ :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Jeb ain't **that** stupid! -NT - (jb4)
                                         one other thing, there isnt 60 votes so by your definition - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Not yet there isn't, but there's still time - (Seamus)
                                             Technically speaking - (Simon_Jester)

Gifts to acquaintances and coworkers should be delivered with as much warmth and sincerity as you can fake.
149 ms