IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I guess not
Then I wouldn't get a chance to see a pix of you in the heels and the helmet.
Seamus
New Pix?
But you could see it all "in the flesh"! Only with a chain saw instead of the whip - a sight you'd remember for the rest of your life!
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus April 22, 2007, 06:40:30 PM EDT
New It's that "rest of your life" thing I am worried about
Would like it to be a bit longer
Seamus
Expand Edited by Seamus April 22, 2007, 07:12:08 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Seamus April 22, 2007, 07:12:38 PM EDT
New ICLRPD. (new thread)
Created as new thread #282637 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=282637|ICLRPD.]
New Ya sure that's "the rest of your life" you're talking about?
     Oooog - kitchen cleanup time again. - (Andrew Grygus) - (46)
         If you hadn't posted pics... - (static) - (45)
             Oh, it's not an obsession, it's an entertainment. - (Andrew Grygus) - (44)
                 Well it's probably better than what many other men do. - (static) - (1)
                     Actually, all the stuff in "Section-B" . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 What is it with the misperception around women's shoes? - (Lily) - (41)
                     C'mon lady, get with the cliche - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                         Oh Fine. The chocolate thing I'll give you. - (Lily) - (17)
                             Oooh, that'd save us a lot of trouble . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                 That's a scary thought - (Lily) - (4)
                                     Deal - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         How very un-Stepford! - (Lily) - (2)
                                             Hey, it's you who wanted to do the Stepford thing. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             Don't ask unless you REALLY want to know the answer. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                             Wait. What kinda chocolate thing are you giving him? -NT - (Seamus) - (8)
                                 Oh, he knows. -NT - (Lily) - (7)
                                     What about us voyeurs? We want to know too. -NT - (Seamus) - (6)
                                         If I told you I'd have to kill you. -NT - (Lily) - (5)
                                             I guess not - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                 Pix? - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     It's that "rest of your life" thing I am worried about - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                         ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                         Ya sure that's "the rest of your life" you're talking about? -NT - (CRConrad)
                             after manuel and pedro you should be smilin -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Cute. Very cute. -NT - (Lily)
                     At this point I should mention I missed an opportunity. - (static) - (16)
                         You have more than two? - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                             I have eight or so. - (static)
                             Feh, old-skool. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                 And here they said . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                     Says the man who puts pictures of his crockery on the web. -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                         Nowhere in "mens fashion" magazines . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                             Reading men's fashion magazines... - (pwhysall)
                                             How do you know that? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 Ive read long descriptions of their demise . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Dunno about that skin creme stuff - - (Ashton)
                                 Well if you're gonna show off and list them all... - (static)
                                 Meh, if we're counting everything... - (admin) - (1)
                                     Living in LA, it also helps keep the count down . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Three, up here - add warm boots for mid-winter. - (CRConrad)
                             Do flip flops count? - (Silverlock)
                             Shoes - (jbrabeck)
                     The tie is doomed. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         I have a closet full of ties I don't hardly wear anymore - (Seamus) - (1)
                             I wear one tie each year. - (admin)
                         I had a bunch of ties in the late 80s - (Steve Lowe)
                         My last family funeral was a no tie affair - (Silverlock)

All your very long procedures are now belong to us.
99 ms