IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh Fine. The chocolate thing I'll give you.
And there is intellectual rationale behind this relationship, but I'll spare you and play the game.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to go buy some shoes and chocolate and get a manny and peddy. And when I get home I'll put on my pretty, pretty apron and new 4 inch heels and cook my family a delicious meal, complete with a homemade layer cake.

Then later, I will please my man (while wearing the shoes) and do the laundry. All with a happy, content, knowing, feminine smile on my face.
New Oooh, that'd save us a lot of trouble . . .
. . developing Stepford wives. We could just clone you.

Keep in mind now, the 4-inch heels go with dark thigh-high stockings and not much else.

[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New That's a scary thought
Clones of me. You sure you really want that?

I'll wear the stockings if you let me wear your helmet, too.
New Deal
Are you going to want a whip to go with that?
New How very un-Stepford!
Is that part of the stereotype?

Besides, you probably dont even have one.
New Hey, it's you who wanted to do the Stepford thing.
I was thinking of the market. Every engineer at NASA/JPL would be lining up to get one of those Stepford clones, and they'd pay plenty for 'em too!

Years ago I'd now and then visit Liz Hargroves "Seminars for Singles" over in Pasadena. The place was always full of engineers and women who wouldn't touch an engineer with a boat hook because they used to be married to one.

As for the whip, I don't remember. If I have one It'd be too hard to find so I'll just buy a new one (with "new whip"tm fresh leather smell). Remember where I live - we've got plenty of manufacturers of and outlets for that sort of gear here in the "Creative Capital of the World".

A woman I used to work with bought her dope from a bearded and tatooed craftsman of just such leather and chrome riveted accessories. She asked him "how do you know these things work?". He replied, "Me and my boyfriend, we try out every one just to make sure".
New Don't ask unless you REALLY want to know the answer.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Wait. What kinda chocolate thing are you giving him?
Seamus
New Oh, he knows.
New What about us voyeurs? We want to know too.
Seamus
New If I told you I'd have to kill you.
New I guess not
Then I wouldn't get a chance to see a pix of you in the heels and the helmet.
Seamus
New Pix?
But you could see it all "in the flesh"! Only with a chain saw instead of the whip - a sight you'd remember for the rest of your life!
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus April 22, 2007, 06:40:30 PM EDT
New It's that "rest of your life" thing I am worried about
Would like it to be a bit longer
Seamus
Expand Edited by Seamus April 22, 2007, 07:12:08 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Seamus April 22, 2007, 07:12:38 PM EDT
New ICLRPD. (new thread)
Created as new thread #282637 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=282637|ICLRPD.]
New Ya sure that's "the rest of your life" you're talking about?
New after manuel and pedro you should be smilin
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Cute. Very cute.
     Oooog - kitchen cleanup time again. - (Andrew Grygus) - (46)
         If you hadn't posted pics... - (static) - (45)
             Oh, it's not an obsession, it's an entertainment. - (Andrew Grygus) - (44)
                 Well it's probably better than what many other men do. - (static) - (1)
                     Actually, all the stuff in "Section-B" . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 What is it with the misperception around women's shoes? - (Lily) - (41)
                     C'mon lady, get with the cliche - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                         Oh Fine. The chocolate thing I'll give you. - (Lily) - (17)
                             Oooh, that'd save us a lot of trouble . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                 That's a scary thought - (Lily) - (4)
                                     Deal - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         How very un-Stepford! - (Lily) - (2)
                                             Hey, it's you who wanted to do the Stepford thing. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             Don't ask unless you REALLY want to know the answer. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                             Wait. What kinda chocolate thing are you giving him? -NT - (Seamus) - (8)
                                 Oh, he knows. -NT - (Lily) - (7)
                                     What about us voyeurs? We want to know too. -NT - (Seamus) - (6)
                                         If I told you I'd have to kill you. -NT - (Lily) - (5)
                                             I guess not - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                 Pix? - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     It's that "rest of your life" thing I am worried about - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                         ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                         Ya sure that's "the rest of your life" you're talking about? -NT - (CRConrad)
                             after manuel and pedro you should be smilin -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Cute. Very cute. -NT - (Lily)
                     At this point I should mention I missed an opportunity. - (static) - (16)
                         You have more than two? - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                             I have eight or so. - (static)
                             Feh, old-skool. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                 And here they said . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                     Says the man who puts pictures of his crockery on the web. -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                         Nowhere in "mens fashion" magazines . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                             Reading men's fashion magazines... - (pwhysall)
                                             How do you know that? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 Ive read long descriptions of their demise . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Dunno about that skin creme stuff - - (Ashton)
                                 Well if you're gonna show off and list them all... - (static)
                                 Meh, if we're counting everything... - (admin) - (1)
                                     Living in LA, it also helps keep the count down . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Three, up here - add warm boots for mid-winter. - (CRConrad)
                             Do flip flops count? - (Silverlock)
                             Shoes - (jbrabeck)
                     The tie is doomed. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         I have a closet full of ties I don't hardly wear anymore - (Seamus) - (1)
                             I wear one tie each year. - (admin)
                         I had a bunch of ties in the late 80s - (Steve Lowe)
                         My last family funeral was a no tie affair - (Silverlock)

If your role can be replaced by Keanu Reeves miming walking into a non-existent wall, then you probably need to go back to waiting tables at the Ground Round--make that the homeless shelter.
102 ms