IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wait. What kinda chocolate thing are you giving him?
Seamus
New Oh, he knows.
New What about us voyeurs? We want to know too.
Seamus
New If I told you I'd have to kill you.
New I guess not
Then I wouldn't get a chance to see a pix of you in the heels and the helmet.
Seamus
New Pix?
But you could see it all "in the flesh"! Only with a chain saw instead of the whip - a sight you'd remember for the rest of your life!
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus April 22, 2007, 06:40:30 PM EDT
New It's that "rest of your life" thing I am worried about
Would like it to be a bit longer
Seamus
Expand Edited by Seamus April 22, 2007, 07:12:08 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Seamus April 22, 2007, 07:12:38 PM EDT
New ICLRPD. (new thread)
Created as new thread #282637 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=282637|ICLRPD.]
New Ya sure that's "the rest of your life" you're talking about?
     Oooog - kitchen cleanup time again. - (Andrew Grygus) - (46)
         If you hadn't posted pics... - (static) - (45)
             Oh, it's not an obsession, it's an entertainment. - (Andrew Grygus) - (44)
                 Well it's probably better than what many other men do. - (static) - (1)
                     Actually, all the stuff in "Section-B" . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 What is it with the misperception around women's shoes? - (Lily) - (41)
                     C'mon lady, get with the cliche - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                         Oh Fine. The chocolate thing I'll give you. - (Lily) - (17)
                             Oooh, that'd save us a lot of trouble . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                 That's a scary thought - (Lily) - (4)
                                     Deal - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         How very un-Stepford! - (Lily) - (2)
                                             Hey, it's you who wanted to do the Stepford thing. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                             Don't ask unless you REALLY want to know the answer. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                             Wait. What kinda chocolate thing are you giving him? -NT - (Seamus) - (8)
                                 Oh, he knows. -NT - (Lily) - (7)
                                     What about us voyeurs? We want to know too. -NT - (Seamus) - (6)
                                         If I told you I'd have to kill you. -NT - (Lily) - (5)
                                             I guess not - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                 Pix? - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     It's that "rest of your life" thing I am worried about - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                         ICLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                         Ya sure that's "the rest of your life" you're talking about? -NT - (CRConrad)
                             after manuel and pedro you should be smilin -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Cute. Very cute. -NT - (Lily)
                     At this point I should mention I missed an opportunity. - (static) - (16)
                         You have more than two? - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                             I have eight or so. - (static)
                             Feh, old-skool. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                 And here they said . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                     Says the man who puts pictures of his crockery on the web. -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                         Nowhere in "mens fashion" magazines . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                             Reading men's fashion magazines... - (pwhysall)
                                             How do you know that? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                 Ive read long descriptions of their demise . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Dunno about that skin creme stuff - - (Ashton)
                                 Well if you're gonna show off and list them all... - (static)
                                 Meh, if we're counting everything... - (admin) - (1)
                                     Living in LA, it also helps keep the count down . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Three, up here - add warm boots for mid-winter. - (CRConrad)
                             Do flip flops count? - (Silverlock)
                             Shoes - (jbrabeck)
                     The tie is doomed. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         I have a closet full of ties I don't hardly wear anymore - (Seamus) - (1)
                             I wear one tie each year. - (admin)
                         I had a bunch of ties in the late 80s - (Steve Lowe)
                         My last family funeral was a no tie affair - (Silverlock)

Determined absurdity.
114 ms