IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Grr.
You're going to make me go through the archives, aren't you...

Take a look [link|http://wtc.nist.gov/|here] at the NIST site that documents their study of the incident.

F = m a

The volume of the Twin Towers, like all buildings, is mostly air. The weren't giant solid toothpicks waiting to be toppled over. The force needed to make a building fall over sideways is much, much larger than the force necessary to make it collapse. Remember, the steel and so-forth is specified to have a certain strength based on the expected loads and a safety factor. When the steel weakened due to the fire, what was above was sufficient to make the building collapse. Once the collapse started, the force from the collision of the floors above was more than enough to make the building continue collapsing.

Please don't give the nut-jobs who see a conspiracy under every bush the time of day.

Witnesses are impressionable. Peoples perceptions are not camera snapshots of reality. Have a look at [link|http://www.amazon.com/Mind-Hacks-Tools-Using-Brain/dp/0596007795/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7586094-2365722?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1174501684&sr=8-1|Mind Hacks] if you would like a better indication of how we can fool ourselves.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Additionally
WT7 studies done early neglected the damage from falling debris...that damage being a gash through about 70% of the south face to a depth of about 25% of the building. Since the structure was reliant on external support (double width floors designed to be pulled to accomodate tenant requests)...compromising that external structure caused the floors to collapse...nearly the same scenario as 1 and 2.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New But I AM Crazy, so it my job to feed the nuts
     Rosie on 9/11 - (bepatient) - (20)
         Your standard response is no one can keep a secret - (crazy) - (19)
             But at least you admit to "crazy" - (bepatient) - (3)
                 Oh, no, I believe the planes hit - (crazy) - (2)
                     more fake film then. - (bepatient)
                     Grrr. - (Another Scott)
             Re: Your standard response is no one can keep a secret - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                 Nope, I think the effect of the planes were minimal - (crazy) - (1)
                     You missed what he is saying - (bepatient)
             Grr. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Additionally - (bepatient)
                 But I AM Crazy, so it my job to feed the nuts -NT - (crazy)
             No-one can provide a credible REASON for the conspiracy. -NT - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 No? - (crazy) - (7)
                     Like they didn't have that before. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                         Who said it was the government? - (crazy) - (5)
                             It didn't take a conspiracy of volition - (Silverlock)
                             Is there any evidence at all for this? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 But if there is - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     Penn & Teller's take - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         More Video - (bepatient)

Oh, freddled gruntbuggly! Thy micturations are unto me!
129 ms