IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Your standard response is no one can keep a secret
And do you really believe every account of synchronized explosions right before the towers fell was imagined?

Imagined no, misguided yes. When the buildings began to fall the air pressure inside caused blasts of air to blow out weak points. Many observers mistook cause and effect.

It take a huge amount of expertise to cause buildings to drop straight down. And in this case, multiple buildings a fell perfectly.

That theory is fairly absurd when you consider what they would have had to do to insure they would fall straight down. They would have had to plan out exactly where the planes where going to hit the towers and calculate exactly what sort of damage that would do to the structure. Otherwise their detonations might cut the supports in an unbalanced way and end up causing the building to fall over rather then straight down.

It certainly appears that certain matters related to the 9/11 attack have been covered up or insufficiently investigated. But the wild conspiracy theories are simply that.

Jay
New Nope, I think the effect of the planes were minimal
as compared to perfectly placed explosives.

So your comment means you believe it is more likely for the plane to cause a perfect pancake due to a random hit at a random angle producing a random fire, melting steel in multiple balanced locations, then a bunch of experts planning it out?
New You missed what he is saying
He is saying that the effect of the planes would have screwed the balance of the "perfectly placed explosives".

Instead, the building design itself would make a fire of the intensity seen there cause the floors to pancake and pull the building straight down...just like the engineering review said.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Rosie on 9/11 - (bepatient) - (20)
         Your standard response is no one can keep a secret - (crazy) - (19)
             But at least you admit to "crazy" - (bepatient) - (3)
                 Oh, no, I believe the planes hit - (crazy) - (2)
                     more fake film then. - (bepatient)
                     Grrr. - (Another Scott)
             Re: Your standard response is no one can keep a secret - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                 Nope, I think the effect of the planes were minimal - (crazy) - (1)
                     You missed what he is saying - (bepatient)
             Grr. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Additionally - (bepatient)
                 But I AM Crazy, so it my job to feed the nuts -NT - (crazy)
             No-one can provide a credible REASON for the conspiracy. -NT - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 No? - (crazy) - (7)
                     Like they didn't have that before. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                         Who said it was the government? - (crazy) - (5)
                             It didn't take a conspiracy of volition - (Silverlock)
                             Is there any evidence at all for this? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 But if there is - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     Penn & Teller's take - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         More Video - (bepatient)

I strongly recommend 72 as a good default.
48 ms