Fox versus MSNBC. How many times does coulter appear or get mentioned.

Bet if you count...MSNBC will win. Conjecture, sure...but as a guy who spends most of his day listening to the various TV news networks (home office noise)... lets just say its an edumacated guess.

The level of celebrity is by nature created by her opposition. Its not anyone's fault. It was her goal to get famous and the media is a damned effective tool for that. Say something completely outlandish and you are certain to get facetime. Only in America. Hell, I'm HAPPY she said something stupid cause I'm really f***ing tired of hearing about the multitudes claiming to be the father of Anna-Nicole's baby.

And every single Democrat has HAD to come out this week and talk about Ann. Moral imperative. Did I hear Ed K say ANYTHING constructive about reducing troop levels, fixing VA medical facilities, improving job roles?? No. But he DID rail against Ms Coulter. They've all had to get in their 2 cents. I've seen none comment on any of their actual opponents...but they've ALL had something to say about little orphan Annie.

They damned well better focus on the actual problems facing this country and quit worrying about whether AC thinks pretty boy is light in the loafers.

Newsflash, Coulter is an idiot (not really news, is it?)