IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uh huh.
Democrats and liberals are responsible again.

This time for the popularity Neocon mouthpieces, huh? Because after all, you know that their key demographic is 'liberals', huh. No Neocons get their daily affirmations from Coulter, et al after all. Nobody ever hears neocon spouting the 'gospel' of these 'heroes' right after a broadcast, and of course no neocon agrees with the crap their mouthpieces spew.

No, it's the Democrats' fault, and after all, if they just denied everything she and the rest of her species screams about, then 'focussed' on winning the elections, that crap will all just go away, because after all, nobody but the liberals listen to it.

And if that tactic didn't work, you'd blame the Dems for NOT countering it, too.

I call bullshit.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Again. Simple count
Fox versus MSNBC. How many times does coulter appear or get mentioned.

Bet if you count...MSNBC will win. Conjecture, sure...but as a guy who spends most of his day listening to the various TV news networks (home office noise)... lets just say its an edumacated guess.

The level of celebrity is by nature created by her opposition. Its not anyone's fault. It was her goal to get famous and the media is a damned effective tool for that. Say something completely outlandish and you are certain to get facetime. Only in America. Hell, I'm HAPPY she said something stupid cause I'm really f***ing tired of hearing about the multitudes claiming to be the father of Anna-Nicole's baby.

And every single Democrat has HAD to come out this week and talk about Ann. Moral imperative. Did I hear Ed K say ANYTHING constructive about reducing troop levels, fixing VA medical facilities, improving job roles?? No. But he DID rail against Ms Coulter. They've all had to get in their 2 cents. I've seen none comment on any of their actual opponents...but they've ALL had something to say about little orphan Annie.

They damned well better focus on the actual problems facing this country and quit worrying about whether AC thinks pretty boy is light in the loafers.

Newsflash, Coulter is an idiot (not really news, is it?)

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Glenn Greenwald on Coulter - (Ashton) - (36)
         Completely wrong. - (bepatient) - (35)
             Re: Completely wrong. - (andread) - (5)
                 Re: Completely wrong. - (bepatient) - (4)
                     Re: Completely wrong. - (andread) - (3)
                         You're kidding, right? - (bepatient) - (2)
                             You don't understand how reality works -NT - (andread) - (1)
                                 Why's that? - (bepatient)
             Edwards is using the Coulter-geist comments to raise funds. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                 Good for him. He's not even gonna make the second cut. - (bepatient) - (7)
                     might be surprised - (boxley) - (2)
                         Re: "ahead of obama and hillary's" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Money Speaks. Usually, it says "Bend over." -NT - (inthane-chan)
                     He's the only one with a health care plan - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         I like him better than the others - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Its early days yet - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 agreed, with obama and clinton hogging the camera - (boxley)
             "but the other side. Bring her in, let her spout..." ??? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 TV Appearances, Coulter's "beginnings" - (bepatient)
             Uh huh. - (imric) - (1)
                 Again. Simple count - (bepatient)
             Re: Dems real task of winning the election. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                 Is that O'Bama guy Irish, or what...? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     His biological dad is from Kenya, his mom's from Kansas -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                         Z'oom, s'wish, p'oint way over h'ead. Sheesh. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Childish snub, actually. - (mmoffitt)
                 I will vote against hillary if she gets the nod - (boxley) - (8)
                     If JE get's through, he gets my vote. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                         Glad to see we can all agree on something. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                             voting on the person, not the party, way it should be -NT - (boxley)
                     Gack! - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         get a side job as a fluffer will you? - (boxley) - (3)
                             No explanation for support hypocricy, I see. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 WTF? you claimin Edwards is more hypocritic than Skank? - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Excuse me? - (mmoffitt)
                 Well...the democrat party - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     28 years of clinton bush is ENOUGH! sig of many democrats -NT - (boxley)

Looks like I shouldn't have skipped putting on the third coat of sarcasm.
99 ms