IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well...the democrat party
definitely has issues in the upper ranks. (So does Republicans...how else would we get Dubya)

(I mean, look at Kerry. How the hell does he get the nod? Sigh. He still reminds me of Bob Dole.)

Clinton is a force in the party. Like her, hate her, there are a LOT of Democrats who respect her (and she does have control of a boatload of money).

But I think the traditional forces in the democrats are weakening. Dean shook things up a lot. Who knows what happens next?
New 28 years of clinton bush is ENOUGH! sig of many democrats
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Glenn Greenwald on Coulter - (Ashton) - (36)
         Completely wrong. - (bepatient) - (35)
             Re: Completely wrong. - (andread) - (5)
                 Re: Completely wrong. - (bepatient) - (4)
                     Re: Completely wrong. - (andread) - (3)
                         You're kidding, right? - (bepatient) - (2)
                             You don't understand how reality works -NT - (andread) - (1)
                                 Why's that? - (bepatient)
             Edwards is using the Coulter-geist comments to raise funds. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                 Good for him. He's not even gonna make the second cut. - (bepatient) - (7)
                     might be surprised - (boxley) - (2)
                         Re: "ahead of obama and hillary's" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Money Speaks. Usually, it says "Bend over." -NT - (inthane-chan)
                     He's the only one with a health care plan - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                         I like him better than the others - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Its early days yet - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 agreed, with obama and clinton hogging the camera - (boxley)
             "but the other side. Bring her in, let her spout..." ??? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 TV Appearances, Coulter's "beginnings" - (bepatient)
             Uh huh. - (imric) - (1)
                 Again. Simple count - (bepatient)
             Re: Dems real task of winning the election. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                 Is that O'Bama guy Irish, or what...? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     His biological dad is from Kenya, his mom's from Kansas -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                         Z'oom, s'wish, p'oint way over h'ead. Sheesh. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Childish snub, actually. - (mmoffitt)
                 I will vote against hillary if she gets the nod - (boxley) - (8)
                     If JE get's through, he gets my vote. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                         Glad to see we can all agree on something. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                             voting on the person, not the party, way it should be -NT - (boxley)
                     Gack! - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         get a side job as a fluffer will you? - (boxley) - (3)
                             No explanation for support hypocricy, I see. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 WTF? you claimin Edwards is more hypocritic than Skank? - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Excuse me? - (mmoffitt)
                 Well...the democrat party - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     28 years of clinton bush is ENOUGH! sig of many democrats -NT - (boxley)

*THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT!!!*
52 ms