IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New whats "Power Pedals" ?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Power pedals are great!
What power pedals are, is that in addition to power seat adjustment, and adjustable steering, you get power pedals. You push a button on the side of the seat and you can make the pedals move closer towards you or farther away from you! It's a really wonderful feature in my case, because I have a short torso and really long legs, so I have to raise my seat to about the highest place to see over the dash and almost all the way forwards and such. However, when I do that, my knees get bent on a straighter and straighter angle and sometimes can bump against the steering column. John on the other hand, has shorter legs and a longer torso, so he lowers his seat all the way down and all the way back.

Now, I can move forward most of the way and push the button and the pedals come out to meet my feet, so I can have my knees bent at a less severe angle, still sit up high and not bump the steering column anymore. That's what's so nice about it, first time I haven't had to worry about where my knees come up under the steering wheel in a new car since oh, the 80s maybe. ;)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New never heard of such a thing, sounds great
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Need input on buying a digital camera please? - (Nightowl) - (10)
         You have lots of choices around $100. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             B&H is awright! - (jb4)
         I like the canon line - (Bman) - (1)
             Or an A-510, likely cheaper == original version - (Ashton)
         I took all of your advice... it's a Canon! - (Nightowl) - (5)
             Re: ISO 800. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 For a digicam it basically means crappy image quality - (tonytib)
             whats "Power Pedals" ? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Power pedals are great! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     never heard of such a thing, sounds great -NT - (boxley)

I said, "What's your sign?" She said, "Aquarium." I said, "Great! Let's get tanked!"
44 ms