IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting
in that it appears that one of those concerned about these 6 spoke Arabic and understood their conversation. Wondering if that passenger was also a Muslim?

Sounds like another case of "spook the passengers"...but the rules for flying are somewhat different. It is not a right to be on that plane. You board at the discretion of the pilot.

Still...if they made it through security,m they should be allowed on the plane just like everybody else.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Dunno.
Quite often one can get the gist of conversations in foreign languages due to the fact that many English words don't have foreign counterparts. (I did it with my Farsi-speaking colleagues in grad school.) My guess (I haven't read the article) is that an Arabic speaker wasn't required.

I don't know the details about this case, but my feeling is they shouldn't have been removed from the plane.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Up for discussion... - (jbrabeck) - (17)
         Interesting - (bepatient) - (1)
             Dunno. - (Another Scott)
         if they can eject hassids from a plane for praying why not? -NT - (boxley)
         I say, ... - (mmoffitt) - (12)
             Hmmm. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 You're right. - (mmoffitt)
             If we banned all the theists... - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                 Not an excuse, an opiate. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Sure doesn't seem to mellow anybody out... -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 South Park did an episode about that - (drewk) - (1)
                     IRLRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
             Not any more peaceful at all - (imric) - (4)
                 Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     s /God/Greed/ - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Thanks. The re-reading was fun. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Yup. - (imric)
         Not entirely true... - (jb4)

I wasn’t quite sure what to say so I told them I thought they were both insane and just wanted to buy my sprinkler parts.
50 ms