IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The weather was perfect. The food was incredible. And...
The variety of beers was mindboggling. I loved those tutti-fruity beers Greg was drinking and the Flying Fish beer. +10 on the ThunderBurp scale!

This bash was so much fun. So much talking and laughing! There were so many good lines you would have thought you were at Kate Moss's apartment!

Thanks Beep and Rita for your hospitality. You outdid yourselves again!
Hugs,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New It seems to have hit the national press.
It looks like the party was so perfect, Gov. Corzine recognized it couldn't be topped. Thus, he decided to [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/02/nyregion/02corzine.html?ex=1151985600&en=40abf07beaf6a61f&ei=5087%0A|shut down] the NJ government.

Last year, Rita was a hurricane. This year, the NJ government shut down. What will next year's Beep Bash bring?

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Hopefully, the return of my voice.
     Posting at behest of the wife (though I concur with purpose) - (bepatient) - (20)
         I got to relax and celebrate my birthday... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             She was actually very good this year - (bepatient)
         The weather was perfect. The food was incredible. And... - (imqwerky) - (2)
             It seems to have hit the national press. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Hopefully, the return of my voice. -NT - (n3jja)
         Thanks for the great party. - (admin) - (11)
             I have to sign in the wife... - (bepatient) - (10)
                 mitamaid -NT - (broomberg)
                 jeezbill! -NT - (boxley)
                 lovelyrita -NT - (Yendor) - (1)
                     That was my leaning -NT - (bepatient)
                 Cool! We can use more women of the female persuasion. -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     How many do we have that ar NOT of the female persuasion? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Well, if you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                         Well, we ARE on the Internet... who can say? -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                             :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
                 For someone who simply could not get to the US this year... (new thread) - (static)
         Always awesome! -NT - (imric)
         You guys rock - (bionerd)
         We salute you! -NT - (inthane-chan)

Some have good ideas and some.. just have ideas.
102 ms