IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ending quote got to me.
"We're obviously going to have folks that challenge the issue, but if we do nothing because of fear of a lawsuit, then school boards and superintendents can live in that fear and kids never learn what they might need to know," Williams said.

?

Depending on how it's done, it might be harmless. But it's probably just the sharp end of the wedge.

I'd feel much better about legislators concerns about what kids are learning if they introduced legislation on classes on what they need to know - like say, the Constitution - rather than what they might need to know.

"Why yes, [link|http://www.heloise.com/staincalendar.html|Heloise], I do know [link|http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=3&chapter=13&version=31|Leviticus 13:47-59]. Thanks for the tip!"

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New What about mildewed nylon?
.. and if I catch my sister pulling weeds on Sunday - do I have to go to Aaron first, or can I kill her on the spot?

Lovely plumage, the Brazilian Blue

New Let me guess...
Pi getting rounded down to 3 and wife beating sticks restricted to only one inch around will be items in the next bill up for vote.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
     Georgia lawmakers OK public school Bible classes - (warmachine) - (32)
         I demand equal time for the history & literature of the GRR! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
             And the Spaghetti Monster! ESPECIALLY the Spaghetti Monster! -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                 Woot! Another Pastafarian! -NT - (Yendor) - (1)
                     All hail his noodly appendage. Ramen. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Ending quote got to me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             What about mildewed nylon? - (Ashton)
             Let me guess... - (Silverlock)
         please note that it was the dems that wanted/pushed it thru -NT - (boxley) - (8)
             I note that the chief sponsor was a Republican - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                 The Bible itself? - (imric) - (6)
                     The one in that state supreme court justice's desk? -NT - (jb4)
                     Why the one that's the True Word of God, of course. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     And a question . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Oh wow, avatars - (drewk)
                         I know NOTHING! NOTHING! -NT - (imric)
                     The one that's pronounced . . . - (Silverlock)
         WWFSMD? -NT - (Yendor) - (10)
             Who is "FSM"? - (lincoln) - (9)
                 Flying Spaghetti Monster. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                     Then shouldn't it be - (lincoln)
                     Flying Spaghetti Monster is a proper name -NT - (jb4)
                 Flying Spaghetti Monster. - (Silverlock) - (5)
                     Saw a car the other day displaying . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         rofl, I need me some of those! -NT - (Yendor) - (2)
                             I still want the "Just think of it as evolution in action" - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 They have one like that too . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         I'd like to display those - (Silverlock)
         Theoretically could be OK. Won't be. - (ben_tilly)
         Re: Georgia lawmakers OK public school Bible classes - (Yendor) - (3)
             The funny thing is... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 s/study/be forced to study/ -NT - (jb4)
                 I highly doubt they need curricula for that in that state... -NT - (Yendor)

You've got a lot of repressed feelings, don't you?
86 ms