IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WWFSMD?
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Who is "FSM"?
for those of us who are not enlightened.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Flying Spaghetti Monster.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New Then shouldn't it be
WWTFSMD - as in "What Would THE Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?"
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Flying Spaghetti Monster is a proper name
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Google it.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New Saw a car the other day displaying . . .
. . . the FSM logo, along with the N'Chips log that's become fairly popular around here. It's been displacing the Darwin logo though neither is yet as common here as the Scientology logo.
[image|http://www.clovegarden.com/ajg/FSM_100.jpg||||] [image|http://www.clovegarden.com/ajg/NChips_200.jpg||||]
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New rofl, I need me some of those!
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New I still want the "Just think of it as evolution in action"
bumper sticker:

A Darwin fish humping a Jesus fish.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New They have one like that too . . .
The ProCreation logo, also at [link|http://www.rof.com|Ring of Fire]

[image|http://www.clovegarden.com/ajg/ProCreation_200.jpg||||]
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I'd like to display those
I might just have to buy a car someday.
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
     Georgia lawmakers OK public school Bible classes - (warmachine) - (32)
         I demand equal time for the history & literature of the GRR! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
             And the Spaghetti Monster! ESPECIALLY the Spaghetti Monster! -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                 Woot! Another Pastafarian! -NT - (Yendor) - (1)
                     All hail his noodly appendage. Ramen. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Ending quote got to me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             What about mildewed nylon? - (Ashton)
             Let me guess... - (Silverlock)
         please note that it was the dems that wanted/pushed it thru -NT - (boxley) - (8)
             I note that the chief sponsor was a Republican - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                 The Bible itself? - (imric) - (6)
                     The one in that state supreme court justice's desk? -NT - (jb4)
                     Why the one that's the True Word of God, of course. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     And a question . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Oh wow, avatars - (drewk)
                         I know NOTHING! NOTHING! -NT - (imric)
                     The one that's pronounced . . . - (Silverlock)
         WWFSMD? -NT - (Yendor) - (10)
             Who is "FSM"? - (lincoln) - (9)
                 Flying Spaghetti Monster. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                     Then shouldn't it be - (lincoln)
                     Flying Spaghetti Monster is a proper name -NT - (jb4)
                 Flying Spaghetti Monster. - (Silverlock) - (5)
                     Saw a car the other day displaying . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         rofl, I need me some of those! -NT - (Yendor) - (2)
                             I still want the "Just think of it as evolution in action" - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 They have one like that too . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         I'd like to display those - (Silverlock)
         Theoretically could be OK. Won't be. - (ben_tilly)
         Re: Georgia lawmakers OK public school Bible classes - (Yendor) - (3)
             The funny thing is... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 s/study/be forced to study/ -NT - (jb4)
                 I highly doubt they need curricula for that in that state... -NT - (Yendor)

I don't like those orange potatoes like that.
234 ms