IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the D is giving manning fits, 1 reception so far
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Now THAT was a football game! rust belt superbowl anyone?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     NFL Playoffs, Week 2 - (Yendor) - (21)
         Re: NFL Playoffs, Week 2 - (bepatient) - (20)
             Ditto. Unless Pay-a-Ton Manning has a Palmer day. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Me too! - (Nightowl) - (18)
                 Go Steelers! -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (14)
                     Yeah baby, yeah! - (bepatient) - (12)
                         WOOHOO!!!! On the board first! - (bepatient) - (11)
                             the D is giving manning fits, 1 reception so far -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Now THAT was a football game! rust belt superbowl anyone? -NT - (boxley)
                             Oh man - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
                                 Breath.......MUST breath :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Tell me about it! - (Nightowl)
                                 Turns out it did for one guy - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                                     Re: Turns out it did for one guy - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                         grumblesnarlphooey -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                             Re: grumblesnarlphooey - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 yeah, for them to beat Indy -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Whoo hoo!!!! Steelers are going to the BOWL! - (Nightowl)
                     I'll second that! -NT - (Nightowl)
                 yes thank you tampa, lynch and gold are great -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Don't forget to thank the redskins for Bailey! - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                         that was even, what both teams needed -NT - (boxley)

No. Only those you need.
395 ms