IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yes thank you tampa, lynch and gold are great
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Don't forget to thank the redskins for Bailey!
I think the Broncos got the better end of that trade.
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New that was even, what both teams needed
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     NFL Playoffs, Week 2 - (Yendor) - (21)
         Re: NFL Playoffs, Week 2 - (bepatient) - (20)
             Ditto. Unless Pay-a-Ton Manning has a Palmer day. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Me too! - (Nightowl) - (18)
                 Go Steelers! -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (14)
                     Yeah baby, yeah! - (bepatient) - (12)
                         WOOHOO!!!! On the board first! - (bepatient) - (11)
                             the D is giving manning fits, 1 reception so far -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Now THAT was a football game! rust belt superbowl anyone? -NT - (boxley)
                             Oh man - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
                                 Breath.......MUST breath :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Tell me about it! - (Nightowl)
                                 Turns out it did for one guy - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                                     Re: Turns out it did for one guy - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                         grumblesnarlphooey -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                             Re: grumblesnarlphooey - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                 yeah, for them to beat Indy -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Whoo hoo!!!! Steelers are going to the BOWL! - (Nightowl)
                     I'll second that! -NT - (Nightowl)
                 yes thank you tampa, lynch and gold are great -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Don't forget to thank the redskins for Bailey! - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                         that was even, what both teams needed -NT - (boxley)

Coffee, tea, or me?
221 ms