smarmy one demanding Your time (and that you Listen to Their indignation) -

I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me.

You need a stock of 'terminal' one-liners.. then the moxie to Hang Up. 3 of those in a row and they'll get the message even through their rilly-Dim jelloware -

Nobody fucks with Paul Lazzarro Owlet!

(And if you never saw Slaughterhouse Five, you're a retard -- Rent It and try to see [really See] a different angle on all this BS about 'time'; forget what you thought you knew about that -- this will also help in your imagination that you Must Schedule Things... and for Everybody.)

Imagining that Time must be accounted for and fit schedules (especially the schedules of Others), along with the idea that the Value (!) of important things in Life is measured by $$ -- turns ordinary semi-bright caring, honorable people into Republicans; their scripture is the spreadsheet and their agenda is regularly entered into a little Appointments book
(and today, into all kinds of transistorized substitutes with alarms and other Nags.)

Just because millions have no idea what the Present Moment [*] is For - does not mean that you must join in their toxic rat race; only lemmings imagine that Crowds are Smart.

Get Smart -OR- Suffer - it is Always Your Call. Every second..