IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks
I won't let it drag out, if it's not better by end of the week, I'll talk to the doctor. I've had situational depression before, and I can usually kick it myself.

John did wonders for me tonight, when he came home and found out how low I was feeling. I told him I would like to hear the Penguin Game tonight before Football some because they called Fleury up from the minors and he, Crosby and Lemieux would be playing together tonight. I then wistfully wished Sirius had video.

He took me out to the sports bar and I saw the entire game! Since I have no cell phone, no one could find us. It was great! Fleury is just plain awesome! They lost, but even that couldn't mar the fact that he stopped 32 or 33 of 36 shots on goal.

Someone also worked out getting Katie's computer back to me tomorrow so that CK can upgrade the RAM and fix a few bugs (for same cost), and my mom said she would play all the main music during the church service for the next three weeks so that I can focus on the stupid PA and playing the new music with Susan.

I'm trying not to worry about my car, Scott, but I'm not getting a lot of confidence in the new guy working on it at Dobbs.... tonight they called me and asked where my service manual was on my car. I told them in the trunk, and asked why they needed it? The manager told me that they needed the firing order for the spark plug wires. I said... are you telling me he took the wires all off without noting their order? Uh yeah, the manager said.

Crimeny.... and this guy is working on MY BABY? Eeek.

Ah well, at least solutions are starting to present themselves in some cases.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New I'll pray for you and send good vibes your way
As to the car, the firing order is 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2, and ANY mechanic worth his salt should know that by heart, because it's the most common V8 firing order there is!

HTH!
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Thanks so much!
I made a note of the order in case they call me tomorrow to tell me the repair manual doesn't have it in there.

That helps me feel less uneasy about the car anyway, thanks.

I sure miss my old mechanic... too bad he quit. :(

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
     I am just not coping :( - (Nightowl) - (21)
         So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Re: So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Nightowl)
         Yep- depressed - (bionerd) - (1)
             Thanks Laura - (Nightowl)
         Don't beat yourself up. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 I'll pray for you and send good vibes your way - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                     Thanks so much! - (Nightowl)
         Suggest massive chocolate infusion - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             Small problem... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Not M&Ms, get something from Belgium - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Or Swiss. Lindt chocolate. Melt in your mouth yumminess. -NT - (bionerd)
             You know, he has a point there. - (bionerd)
         Sounds like it, awright... - (jb4)
         Probably just pre-NLCS angst knowing that the Cards... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Small problem there Chris - (Nightowl)
         Update - (Nightowl) - (4)
             Good for you! Hang in there. -NT - (bionerd)
             Glad to hear, keep it up! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             Good news, Owlsley! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 Thanks to everyone - (Nightowl)

And suddenly it occurred to me where these guys had learned their tactics. They'd seen Beau Geste, and were copying the Foreign Legionaires at Fort Zinderneuf.
39 ms