IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Update
Sometimes I think you have to hit the lowest point before you can climb back up.

That said, I've been doing a lot better, I've been listening to all your suggestions, and etc. I've been keeping busy, and forcing my routine to happen at least some, like you said, Laura.

While we were out tonight, I got some extra dark chocolate, but I decided not to try eating any tonight as I had enough of a caffiene rush before bedtime Monday night already. So I'll try that out tomorrow. ;)

I've reduced duties in various places, straightened up several messes that were bugging me in my house, (that's an example Another Scott, of doing something I like doing before doing for everyone else), and I have been counting my accomplishments, like you said to, JB4. :)

I got my car back, and she seems fine, and Katie got her "new" computer back to me and the tech guy picked it up so it's being fixed as we speak. We're putting my old U.S. Robotics 56K external modem on it, and he's upping the RAM. :)

I reduced all the piles overwhelming me for the last few weeks to THREE piles left on my card table to deal with tomorrow, Church stuff, Stuff to file, and stuff to read/browse or pitch. I made a Priority To Do list, and instead of trying to type it all at once, which wasn't working, I printed it out with numbers and wrote on it all day as things occurred to me.

I don't know if I could have pulled out of this this quickly without your support and suggestions. I took them all into consideration. No Andrew, I haven't curled up with a book in bed yet, but I still just MIGHT. ;)

Thanks to all for your prayers, support, suggestions, etc. I hope I'm headed back up, because down is really no fun.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New Good for you! Hang in there.
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New Glad to hear, keep it up!
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Good news, Owlsley!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Thanks to everyone
I'm still not completely okay, and I know it. I didn't have a crying jag for the first time yesterday after having at least one a day for several weeks. But today isn't over yet.

I also wonder if maybe staying busy to not dwell on it is a way of avoiding the issues? I don't want to be in denial or avoidance, if that's the case. Yesterday I finally tackled my basement ALONE since the fleas invaded and cleared up a lot of stuff. Not everything, and I did still have to wear white, but I was so focused on staying busy and my anxiety that I wasn't sad/melancholy.

I know I can't kick this in a day, I'm that realistic. So is it avoidance to try not to think about the issues that are depressing me, or does it help?

Oh and I tried the chocolate infusion technique... man that stuff has a KICK. ;)

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
     I am just not coping :( - (Nightowl) - (21)
         So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Re: So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Nightowl)
         Yep- depressed - (bionerd) - (1)
             Thanks Laura - (Nightowl)
         Don't beat yourself up. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 I'll pray for you and send good vibes your way - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                     Thanks so much! - (Nightowl)
         Suggest massive chocolate infusion - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             Small problem... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Not M&Ms, get something from Belgium - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Or Swiss. Lindt chocolate. Melt in your mouth yumminess. -NT - (bionerd)
             You know, he has a point there. - (bionerd)
         Sounds like it, awright... - (jb4)
         Probably just pre-NLCS angst knowing that the Cards... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Small problem there Chris - (Nightowl)
         Update - (Nightowl) - (4)
             Good for you! Hang in there. -NT - (bionerd)
             Glad to hear, keep it up! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             Good news, Owlsley! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 Thanks to everyone - (Nightowl)