IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Suggest massive chocolate infusion
Not that cheap Hersheys stuff either. Get something with some cocoa content.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Small problem...
I'm not big on chocolate. ;)

I do have some wild orange and brown M & M's though, will they do?

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New Not M&Ms, get something from Belgium
you know, the good stuff. Look for high cocoa content. The better bars will list this.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Or Swiss. Lindt chocolate. Melt in your mouth yumminess.
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New You know, he has a point there.
Chocolate will increase your serotonin level. Works like an SSRI and it's so much more satisfying than swallowing a pill! (I'm not discounting antidepressants. When I'm PMSing I thank all the scientists who created prozac. But a little self-care doesnt hurt, either)

FYI- in the Harry Potter books, Harry was given chocolate when he faced dementors. The dementors are depression personified. When you come in contact with one you feel like you will never be cheerful again. So what is the cure? Chocolate! There is some real science in those books.
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
     I am just not coping :( - (Nightowl) - (21)
         So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Re: So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Nightowl)
         Yep- depressed - (bionerd) - (1)
             Thanks Laura - (Nightowl)
         Don't beat yourself up. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 I'll pray for you and send good vibes your way - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                     Thanks so much! - (Nightowl)
         Suggest massive chocolate infusion - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             Small problem... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Not M&Ms, get something from Belgium - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Or Swiss. Lindt chocolate. Melt in your mouth yumminess. -NT - (bionerd)
             You know, he has a point there. - (bionerd)
         Sounds like it, awright... - (jb4)
         Probably just pre-NLCS angst knowing that the Cards... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Small problem there Chris - (Nightowl)
         Update - (Nightowl) - (4)
             Good for you! Hang in there. -NT - (bionerd)
             Glad to hear, keep it up! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             Good news, Owlsley! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 Thanks to everyone - (Nightowl)

The Doctor is IN.
52 ms