IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep- depressed
It's a nasty beast. You know what to do. It's important that you force yourself to keep up with at least some portion of your daily routine. Small accomplishments throughout the day can help you feel productive and in control. You can do it!
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New Thanks Laura
Yeah, at least I haven't progressed to the stage where I do simply nothing. I am at least trying to stay on my routine some and force myself to do basic things. I really think I just need to do what Scott said, and recharge my energy and motivation levels somehow.

I appreciate the support though, that's something I've been lacking in this family situation because no one wants to "take sides" and I don't want to make anyone do that, so John has been my main support in the whole mess, and that's been a daily thing lately.

And I am sorry if anyone thinks I'm "whining" in here. I was honestly trying to do all this and handle all this myself for the most part, but there comes a point when you know you just can't, and I think that hit me today.

Thanks for the encouragement, it's very much needed.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
     I am just not coping :( - (Nightowl) - (21)
         So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Re: So, just curl up in bed with . . . - (Nightowl)
         Yep- depressed - (bionerd) - (1)
             Thanks Laura - (Nightowl)
         Don't beat yourself up. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Thanks - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 I'll pray for you and send good vibes your way - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                     Thanks so much! - (Nightowl)
         Suggest massive chocolate infusion - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             Small problem... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Not M&Ms, get something from Belgium - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Or Swiss. Lindt chocolate. Melt in your mouth yumminess. -NT - (bionerd)
             You know, he has a point there. - (bionerd)
         Sounds like it, awright... - (jb4)
         Probably just pre-NLCS angst knowing that the Cards... - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Small problem there Chris - (Nightowl)
         Update - (Nightowl) - (4)
             Good for you! Hang in there. -NT - (bionerd)
             Glad to hear, keep it up! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
             Good news, Owlsley! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 Thanks to everyone - (Nightowl)

Would you like fries with that?
131 ms