IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OK that's fair
I have no problem with the possibility that not trying the DEA agents is the pragmatic thing for Venezuela to do.

I do have a problem (and to be clear, I don't at all believe you are part of this) with the US over the past 4 years painting Chavez as a communist-narcotrafficking-antiamerican-dictator to justify destablizing his country -- so we can get his huge tracts o' land oil reserves.

Giovanni
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
New Ooohh.. meddlin in Da Familia's bizness here..
Some folks HQ'd on a certain island in the Mediterranean may not like sayin bad things about one o' their Franchised Corporate Operations.

Demonizing of non-cooperative idealist-types be a time-honored specialty of the Murican branch: even Italy has to acknowledge: our breeding of the purest strains of demagogues (why we've got that Cooled; Murican ones allus throw in a little God-speak; that infallibly turns off all the marks' internal BS alarms.)

Best not to be a piquein or a proddin Guido's Curiosity about Where You Live; an er ADM Rep just might show up with a violin case and a special Private Social Security Account contract, (just like the Prez's $dream for us all).

Pace pace O mio Dio...

New Little wonder he's pals with Castro, eh?
They have so much in common.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Aside from being an assasination target...
How much oil does Castro control?
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New Depends on limit of his influence on Venezuela

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     US / Venezuela conflict continues to brew - (JayMehaffey) - (18)
         Lemme get this straight - (jake123) - (15)
             Re: Lemme get this straight - (JayMehaffey) - (14)
                 Decriminalize the lot of it - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Amen! - (imqwerky)
                 Why? - (jake123) - (4)
                     I doubt it was directed by the US - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                         Well, it's not like it's never happened before - (jake123) - (2)
                             started with United Fruit Company -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Yep, with a long history like that - (jake123)
                 Lemme get *this* straight - (GBert) - (6)
                     Re: Lemme get *this* straight - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                         OK that's fair - (GBert) - (4)
                             Ooohh.. meddlin in Da Familia's bizness here.. - (Ashton)
                             Little wonder he's pals with Castro, eh? - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                 Aside from being an assasination target... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                     Depends on limit of his influence on Venezuela -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Is Chavez really exaggerating? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             I wouldn't be surprised if it were literally true. - (imric)

You left them alone in a room with a penguin?! Mr. Gates, your men are already dead.
51 ms