IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What he ^^^^ said
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New You realize I'm also talking about Bush...
...Bush, the '90s Grunge band. :)
apt-get install godlike-powers
New Oh, sure.
Whatsamatta? Your wife read this thread?
[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]

bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Nope, talking about three seperate Bushes.
There's Bush, there's Bush, and then there's bush.

Confused yet? :D

And if my wife read this thread, she'd better PRAY TO FUCKING GOD that I love bush...
apt-get install godlike-powers
New s/Bush/the Berk/ in all my posts, and all will become clear!
Sorry for hte confusion....

(No, I'm not... ;-\ufffd)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

I sit here in my jammies, staring at the computer - (bionerd) - (40)
         ICLRPD - (imric)
         Yeah - that sucks. - (imric)
         Some other sites to check, if you haven't already. - (Another Scott)
         Doh! - (imqwerky) - (5)
             It's just a jump to the left! -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Cute! - (imqwerky) - (3)
                     so I'll remove the cause... - (cforde) - (2)
                         I was watching midnight movies on Encore last night - (broomberg) - (1)
                             Didn't know Red Hat made movies! -NT - (jb4)
         Umm, Michigan Unemployment... - (folkert)
         Gah. Sorry. Am hoping to hear good news from you soon. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Get dressed first - (warmachine) - (28)
             Aye-Freakin-MEN! -NT - (folkert)
             the jammies arent a symptom of depression - (bionerd) - (26)
                 Something disturbing about a paramedic who likes gore :) -NT - (warmachine) - (9)
                     Sure beats a paramedic that faints at the sight of it! :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
                     Better than a paramedic who likes Bush... - (jb4) - (7)
                         Hey, I like Bush! - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                             there will be no bush without pi -NT - (boxley)
                             What he ^^^^ said -NT - (jb4) - (4)
                                 You realize I'm also talking about Bush... - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                     Oh, sure. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Nope, talking about three seperate Bushes. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                             s/Bush/the Berk/ in all my posts, and all will become clear! - (jb4)
                 Horrible (and graphic) thought - (warmachine) - (15)
                     Another graphic memory, from The Straight Dope. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         People call me Stuart Smalley. I'm just perverse. -NT - (warmachine) - (1)
                             :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                         You want to set him straight, Matthew, or should I? - (bionerd) - (11)
                             My literal brain had taken over again... :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             You've already done it - (warmachine) - (1)
                                 You're pretty much right. - (bionerd)
                             and of course you will have your lighter moments - (boxley) - (7)
                                 2 weeks!?! Good thing he didn't have to fly anywhere... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Thanx for the chuckle, Box - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     I, otoh - (Ashton)
                                     You have a sick sense of humour. I like that. -NT - (warmachine)
                                 Cool. -NT - (bionerd)
                                 lighter moments compensate for matchless moments -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     Very good -NT - (warmachine)

Owner/Operator rig.
65 ms