IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A very low Islam count . .
. . May Homeland Security applaud you and comfort you - may you fly freely and without box cutters.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New With such a low count
I should be allowed to fly *with* box cutters.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Speaking of Volcanoes - (folkert) - (47)
         Is that you, Tom Cruise? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         You will perish in flames, subcreature! - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Are you the Keymaster? -NT - (imqwerky)
         ..have to Be There to get the full flavour - - (Ashton)
         How to make money; Invent a religion - (Silverlock) - (42)
             I've heard a variation - (ben_tilly) - (41)
                 Heinlein founded a religion? - (Silverlock) - (40)
                     secular humanism, didnt appear to make as much as Elron -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         I doubt he was the founder. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             here ya go - (boxley)
                     Church of All Worlds - (ben_tilly) - (36)
                         And now for something completely different..... - (imqwerky) - (35)
                             gotta get deep in that pile before you find christian - (boxley) - (6)
                                 And look at mine! - (broomberg) - (2)
                                     bah! not a bloodletter in the bunch :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Scary. - (Another Scott)
                                 Petty high on your Islam count there, Box . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                     Islam is Judaism rewritten by a OTR camel jockey - (boxley)
                             Now that is different. - (folkert)
                             I think it needs just a little work. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Also, lumping "don't believe" with "don't know" seems bogus. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 havnt heard a C of E sermon in a while have you - (boxley)
                             Pretty much as expected - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                 I guess that makes you a Mainline Protestant, don't it? -NT - (jb4)
                             Another Unitarian (surprised?) - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                 When in doubt... - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                     Cross a Unitarian and a Jehova's Witness and what happens? - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                         Re: X a unitarian w/a Jehovah's witness.... - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                             What's with the crappy humor? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                 "Wipe" that smile off your face - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                     A sh** eating grin? - (ChrisR)
                                                     You have to expect... (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Just heard that about Baptists... -NT - (imric)
                                             Verily I say unto thee, my Daughter - - (Ashton)
                                         ROFL - shoulda used that at the bash! -NT - (imric) - (1)
                                             Thanks - (imqwerky)
                             First question is missing an answer - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                 Yoko and me. That's reality. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Unitarian Protestant Hindu Pagan Buddist. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                             Hoo-boy! - (jb4)
                             I've done that one before. - (static)
                             Odd mix I think - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                 A very low Islam count . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     With such a low count - (tuberculosis)
                                 We came out pretty much the same in the top 10 - (bionerd)

IFKK
59 ms