IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Groan

No Peace,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Holy shit, what a ride!'"

New Save that groan...
If admin gets going, you'll see why quickly and repeatedly.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Is admin king of the bad pun?
Then I shall have to moan and groan and oooh and ahhh and breathe heavily and and and Yes! Yes! YES! YES!

(Clearing throat)

Something like that.

Peace,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Holy shit, what a ride!'"

New Better behave or I'll have to lock you back in the closet!
Worse sin yet, you need to make sure to reply to the correct message. Several of the posts have you replying to your own posts, not the posts that you intended to reply to.

As for admin, as long as he delivers the joke in a Spongebob voice, he can get a laugh. :-)
New Wrong sponge...
... for what she has in mind.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Oops!
Sorry about that, Chief. ;)

Peace,
Amy

New ICLRPD
Then I shall have to moan and groan and oooh and ahhh and breathe heavily and and and Yes! Yes! YES! YES!

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Blown electrical outlets - (bionerd) - (49)
         R! GOWYSC! -NT - (drewk)
         Some things to check. - (Another Scott)
         Might be the startup surge of the dehumidifier when treadmil - (boxley)
         Re: Blown electrical outlets - (Ashton)
         Electric outlets are simple. And deadly. - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Nothing a screwdriver and hammer can't fix! -NT - (ChrisR)
         how old is the house? - (cforde) - (42)
             Was hoping I could fix it with duct tape....... - (bionerd) - (41)
                 Wisdom -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (28)
                     Yeah, but what fun is that? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (27)
                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (26)
                             re: what fun is that? - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                 Now yer cookin! -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Yup. - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                                     Why you little.....(a la Three Stooges) - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                         EEs don't *work* with electricity - (drewk) - (2)
                                             You keep forgetting... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 Okay, I can't help this one, but ROFLMAO!!!!! - (imqwerky)
                                         Still gotta be careful - (imric) - (5)
                                             Black is neutral, Plz-KThnkz! -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                                 No - black is *supposed* to be neutral - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                     Yep. - (admin)
                                                     This is true. - (static)
                                                 Back when I passed the NEC test - (imric)
                                         I know - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                             I'm convinced - (imric)
                                         8 months pregnant? - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                             Or maybe... - (folkert) - (9)
                                                 Amy makes it hard to resist - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     So True. - (folkert)
                                                     Groan - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                         Save that groan... - (ben_tilly)
                                                         Is admin king of the bad pun? - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                             Better behave or I'll have to lock you back in the closet! - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                                 Wrong sponge... - (admin)
                                                                 Oops! - (imqwerky)
                                                             ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
                 "Friend" huh? - (drewk) - (1)
                     "Good" Friend - (bionerd)
                 You can - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                     Already did that - (bionerd) - (8)
                         If nothing else, the climbing is a good warm-up exercise :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (7)
                             Yeah, until I fall off the dryer and break something else - (bionerd) - (6)
                                 "Haven't you heard? Bumbles bounce!" -NT - (n3jja) - (5)
                                     My stars. - (static) - (4)
                                         That's too easy. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Just put one foot ... in front of ... the oth-er -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                                 and soon you'll be walking out the door-or-or! - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)

He looks like a bad Geraldo Rivera cosplayer.
106 ms