IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I know
My rule is never touch both wires at the same time. That way, you never complete the circuit. I've installed ceiling fans, light fixtures, re-wired light fixtures and installed dimmer switches. I have a healthy respect/disrespect for electricity....got it from my grandfather who was a construction superintendent.

Never been shocked.

:)

Peace,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Holy shit, what a ride!'"

New I'm convinced
my grandfather never really believed in electricity - he used to test circuits (including spark in cars) by grounding himself and touching the wires...
[link|http://www.runningworks.com|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Blown electrical outlets - (bionerd) - (49)
         R! GOWYSC! -NT - (drewk)
         Some things to check. - (Another Scott)
         Might be the startup surge of the dehumidifier when treadmil - (boxley)
         Re: Blown electrical outlets - (Ashton)
         Electric outlets are simple. And deadly. - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Nothing a screwdriver and hammer can't fix! -NT - (ChrisR)
         how old is the house? - (cforde) - (42)
             Was hoping I could fix it with duct tape....... - (bionerd) - (41)
                 Wisdom -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (28)
                     Yeah, but what fun is that? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (27)
                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (26)
                             re: what fun is that? - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                 Now yer cookin! -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Yup. - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                                     Why you little.....(a la Three Stooges) - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                         EEs don't *work* with electricity - (drewk) - (2)
                                             You keep forgetting... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 Okay, I can't help this one, but ROFLMAO!!!!! - (imqwerky)
                                         Still gotta be careful - (imric) - (5)
                                             Black is neutral, Plz-KThnkz! -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                                 No - black is *supposed* to be neutral - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                     Yep. - (admin)
                                                     This is true. - (static)
                                                 Back when I passed the NEC test - (imric)
                                         I know - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                             I'm convinced - (imric)
                                         8 months pregnant? - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                                             Or maybe... - (folkert) - (9)
                                                 Amy makes it hard to resist - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     So True. - (folkert)
                                                     Groan - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                         Save that groan... - (ben_tilly)
                                                         Is admin king of the bad pun? - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                             Better behave or I'll have to lock you back in the closet! - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                                 Wrong sponge... - (admin)
                                                                 Oops! - (imqwerky)
                                                             ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
                 "Friend" huh? - (drewk) - (1)
                     "Good" Friend - (bionerd)
                 You can - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                     Already did that - (bionerd) - (8)
                         If nothing else, the climbing is a good warm-up exercise :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (7)
                             Yeah, until I fall off the dryer and break something else - (bionerd) - (6)
                                 "Haven't you heard? Bumbles bounce!" -NT - (n3jja) - (5)
                                     My stars. - (static) - (4)
                                         That's too easy. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Just put one foot ... in front of ... the oth-er -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                                 and soon you'll be walking out the door-or-or! - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)

I do have to wonder why you would keep a live snake in your coat in Saskatoon in December.
125 ms