IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I feel my ears ringing...
Here is what I now know. I am allowed to go to the party, but I am not allowed to go without my family. My family will find other things to do while I am yucking it up with everyone, but they want to go on a mini vacation... So, I will be driving separate. That said, I want you to drop by for a meal (at least) on route to Scot's, etc... I am going to start dropping into jabber to try and get a little more info so hopefully we can make arrangements soon.

For the record, there is nothing I'd rather do than take a road trip with my online buddies (for real), but I have learned to make sacrifices as a married dude and a father...
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New It's burning, Dan
..the ears burn. :-\ufffd

or at least it was, when I was a tad and remember thinking . . .
..that doesn't make any Sense!

Later on, of course, as we all discovered - that's par for the course of 'adult' conversation.

Sounds like we share a common problem re The hi-liquid-content Bash:
none of my buds has a seat left in her Citation or Lear. Either. :(

I'll have to settle for.. not attending (again) the World Pillowfighting Championship\ufffd - held a block away, in what is now a Genteel chi chi Pro-landscaped park -
(wherein various homo-saps joust with air-filled pillowcases, straddling a slick ~1' dia. steel tube / across a mud-filled trench / as renders their gender oftimes indistinguishable -- after the first fall.)

It'll be shadier and quieter down by the creek, maybe with the neighbor's miniature horse, Peanutbutter to entertain us. Perhaps a little Mozart to soothe the savage beasts of various nearby species.. And no anthems.

Bon appetit
     Caravan plans from Chicagoland, June 30th - (Yendor) - (39)
         I should also note... - (folkert) - (28)
             You will be 2 miles away from my house - (bionerd) - (27)
                 I can do better than that... - (Yendor) - (26)
                     Oh man, dont tempt me....... - (bionerd) - (25)
                         Of all those reasons/excuses... - (jb4) - (2)
                             So, jb4, you in? - (Yendor) - (1)
                                 Not this year...but thanx anyway! -NT - (jb4)
                         *tempt* *tempt* - (Yendor) - (4)
                             I'll answer those calls. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 And make sure to ask them if they want fries with that. -NT - (bionerd)
                             You're good at tempting ;-) - (bionerd) - (1)
                                 Hey - my Mom did - (imric)
                         Answers... - (imric) - (2)
                             Now you're making me feel bad - (bionerd) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD! - (imric)
                         *BOGGLE* -NT - (folkert) - (5)
                             Boggle? - (bionerd) - (4)
                                 Jaw dropped, eyes bugging out - (broomberg) - (3)
                                     I know what it means - (bionerd) - (2)
                                         My take on it is he's saying BS in a nice way - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             do you get the real one in the same decade? -NT - (boxley)
                         What do you think this is, a soiree? - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                             Umm.. well, it's in the evening; a party:__Tis! a soir\ufffde :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 Actually it isn't in the evening - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                     Re: Actually it isn't in the evening - (bepatient) - (4)
                                         I'm looking forward to... - (admin) - (3)
                                             I gained whatever he lost -NT - (broomberg)
                                             Well.. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 The real question remains, though - (ben_tilly)
         Perhaps its time to discuss laborday at z2 - (boxley) - (7)
             Well, I have a small place - (bionerd) - (6)
                 on labor day I would be bringing 2 kids, maybe more - (boxley)
                 I was thinkin, its not deer season yet (hint hint) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     That hint was so "subtle", even *I* got it. - (CRConrad)
                     You wanna come up in November? - (bionerd)
                     It's up for sale. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                         oh well, was a thought -NT - (boxley)
         I feel my ears ringing... - (danreck) - (1)
             It's burning, Dan - (Ashton)

It's a lady. No it's not. Her hair is E.T.
233 ms