Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Today was a good wheel chair day
He had a race at school
Other kid had knee surgery.
Ben won.
New Woo and Yay!
     Krugman on health care costs. - (Another Scott) - (54)
         Re: Krugman on health care costs. - (Yendor) - (51)
             But compare US physicians to other countries. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                 try finding a doc that studied in a country you recognise - (boxley) - (25)
                     Who cares WHERE, IF they are competant - (broomberg) - (24)
                         Whew. :-( Hang in there. Luck to Ben too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         I sense a profit opportunity - (ben_tilly)
                         You should file a complaint - (bionerd)
                         Hmm... One wonders, again, just HOW backwards... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                             Interesting - (broomberg) - (19)
                                 So... - (ubernostrum) - (7)
                                     Painfully - (broomberg) - (6)
                                         I'll keep that in mind. What's your preferrred width? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         You should set a local CSS file - (admin) - (4)
                                             Show me how and I'm happy to do it. -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                 What browser do you use? -NT - (ubernostrum) - (2)
                                                     Firefox -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         Find your profile directory - (ubernostrum)
                                 How about a 'if broomberg then clobber crlf' filter :) -NT - (Meerkat)
                                 Have you tried all the options? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                     its the excess downward pressure on the arms that dislocate - (boxley)
                                     Sorry, thought the question was rhetorical - (broomberg) - (7)
                                         Yep, it's true - (jake123) - (2)
                                             cant go bankrupt here anymore either -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 That's dry. -NT - (jake123)
                                         Today was a good wheel chair day - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             Woo and Yay! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         MRI verbal came back - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             I would personally hand it to him - (boxley)
             30? Neurosurgeons yes, but not the majority. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                 OH, BS - (broomberg) - (22)
                     lawyers and mechanics, same thing -NT - (boxley)
                     Right. A real doctor is. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                         Hmm - (broomberg) - (16)
                             I disagree - (jake123) - (15)
                                 5%er? - (broomberg) - (14)
                                     And the mother would be proud. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Ahh, the old Soviet Union - (broomberg)
                                     Wow, how spurious - (jake123) - (6)
                                         Convenient misdirections - (broomberg) - (4)
                                             you wouldnt trust me to take out your appendix? - (boxley)
                                             Because - (jake123) - (2)
                                                 I thought of the same people - (broomberg)
                                                 I thought of the same people - (broomberg)
                                         You've confused medicine and public health - (ben_tilly)
                                     Disagree somewhat - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                         Gotta call a big steaming BS on that one - (drewk) - (3)
                                             You make my point - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                 And you make mine - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Heh, me too -NT - (tuberculosis)
                         Familiarity breeds contempt. - (Another Scott)
                         OT: Branch this sort of thing, please. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             One might argue Krugman belongs in financials to begin with. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         This is why consumer driven health plans were started - (bionerd)
         You may be mistaking his economics for his politics - (ben_tilly)

ASHTO...
boot: knoppix

Booting AshtoKnoppix kernel:
Attitude fault in sarcasm module at h07734, f000
Beneficence module missing
Closing hyperbole stack
Irreverence matrix CRC-error.
WMD military overlay timeout: colonel panic
unmount hda-0
unmount hda-1
hump hda-3
mov ax, bs 0011