IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's very simple, actually
It's precisely because we know so well that we are the most democratic and free country in the world that we can also be so very sure that anyone who questions events like these must be seriously delusional or have an ugly, anti-american agenda.

Don't look inside the Whited Sepulchre!

Giovanni
The scorn we feel towards performing Good Works is a powerful proof of the strength of our Faith.
New This is the New World?
If that's the reason this is happening, then the one thing I admired about the Americans is gone. Common folk used to be more energised than Europeans but now the US are just sheep. Sheep in a constant state of fear, war fever, religious frenzy, debt and poor medical care. The New World is a failure and the Old World is the bastion of social progress. Get out while you can.
Matthew Greet

But we must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig, cow after cow, village after village, army after army. And they call me an assassin. What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin? They lie. They lie and we must be merciful to those who lie.
- Colonol Kurtz, Apocalypse Now.
New No, it's not
Lots of other places in the New World.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Same as the old world
only greedier

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Three Were Told to Leave Bush Town Meeting - (warmachine) - (16)
         Where were you during the campaign? - (tuberculosis) - (12)
             I'm still missing something - (warmachine) - (11)
                 There's a time and a place for expressing your views. - (pwhysall)
                 Not all of us are W's zombie slaves you know - (imric) - (4)
                     "Not all of us are W's zombie slaves you know" - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Don't worry - I never touch the stuff! -NT - (imric) - (2)
                             I can well believe that you never touch water - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 *grin* -NT - (imric)
                 Not "people", just W (and his puppetteers) - (jb4)
                 It's very simple, actually - (GBert) - (3)
                     This is the New World? - (warmachine) - (2)
                         No, it's not - (jake123)
                         Same as the old world - (tuberculosis)
         Paraphased quote from local radio news - (jbrabeck)
         He tried it elsewhere, too. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             As to those up/coming MBAs: gehabt kindern. Cowardly pissant -NT - (Ashton)

This too shall pass.
84 ms