IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Holy geez, try to keep up
Not strictly true, but when our boys/girls in blue do carry, they don't mess around: the police at Heathrow (the only place they routinely carry; every force has an ARU) are armed with sub-machine guns.

[link|http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2004/01/02/heathrow.jpg|http://image.guardia...1/02/heathrow.jpg]

Peter
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu Linux]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
Expand Edited by pwhysall March 24, 2005, 08:58:35 PM EST
New The Binary option?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Another school shooting? - (warmachine) - (69)
         The grandfather was a policeman. - (Another Scott)
         Generally by the handgrips or stock -NT - (drewk)
         birthday presents when they are 8 years old? - (boxley) - (9)
             Aren't guns locked up so kiddies can't get them? -NT - (warmachine) - (8)
                 Ah, but guns don't kill people, remember. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     But They ARE consistent: They have LOTS of people locked up. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         But it's The Land Of The Free(TM)(R)! -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             Yah, well, I'll bet the locked-up ones don't Own much land.. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Why should the guns have been locked? - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                     met folks from that rez, small community, sux -NT - (boxley)
                     I'll give ya that one - (warmachine)
                 what good is a gun if you cant get to them? - (boxley)
         Who cares? He was just a redskin - (drewk) - (50)
             Without video, TV doesn't care. With video, it's everywhere. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Here's the real reason for less coverage - (Nightowl)
             We have the coverage here - (jbrabeck) - (46)
                 Did you *really* not get the sarcasm? -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     No, I got it - (jbrabeck)
                 Ditto here - (Nightowl) - (13)
                     Where? - (jbrabeck) - (12)
                         All I know is what I heard - (Nightowl) - (11)
                             Use the links in previous post - (jbrabeck) - (10)
                                 I can read the Tribune - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                     Hindsight - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                                         Re: Hindsight - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                             I wear size 14 steelies... - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 Appearances - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                     Re: Appearances - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                         Whatever - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                         Here's some more links - (Nightowl)
                                     look at the suicide rates of native teens vs others - (boxley)
                 Darn right it's an American problem - (bionerd) - (29)
                     Strays OFF the path of normalcy? - (ben_tilly)
                     How old are your kids? - (jbrabeck) - (27)
                         You said it - (Nightowl) - (25)
                             There's a much simpler solution - (jake123) - (24)
                                 Re: There's a much simpler solution - (Nightowl) - (22)
                                     Good lord - (jake123) - (21)
                                         How could that have been accomplished - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                             Police are supposed to have guns - (jake123) - (8)
                                                 So tell me... - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                     Yeah, but you live in the US - (jake123) - (5)
                                                         Does carrying including storing? - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                             Not a lot of people gunning - (jake123) - (3)
                                                                 Thanks for explaining that - (Nightowl)
                                                                 go down to verdun and get one - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     Hey box, I've not been in Mtl for over two years now - (jake123)
                                                     In the military - (Steven A S)
                                         Step 1: take an axe to police officer... -NT - (Arkadiy) - (10)
                                             Step 2: be restrained by said officer's partner. -NT - (jake123) - (9)
                                                 Ideally, yes. But it only takes one lucky malcontent - (Arkadiy) - (8)
                                                     Besides - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                         Holy geez, try to keep up - (jake123) - (6)
                                                             I'm trying - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                 Nah, I'm sorry - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                     No problem - (Nightowl)
                                                             Re: Holy geez, try to keep up - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                 The Binary option? -NT - (jb4)
                                                             I meant that the perp needs to get lucky against a cop - (Arkadiy)
                                 last weekin atlanta one guy in jail kills 4 people - (boxley)
                         Re: How old are your kids? - (bionerd)
             yea, fox news is already jumping on that bandwagon - (daemon)
         Some editorials from the local newpaper - (jbrabeck)
         Question about the Tribal Chairman's comments - (drewk) - (2)
             He may mean - (jbrabeck)
             much darker,inflicted by a full blood (appearing) - (boxley)
         Checkout the flash - (broomberg) - (1)
             there is the root cause, listening to John Lennon tunes - (boxley)

I don’t need to see anyone celebrate breaking a huddle…
87 ms