IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New oh c'mon- you know you want to
Here- I'll do it for you:
Only 6 inches? I got 9 last night.
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
New Now, see?
You can make that joke...the rest of us couldn't (without being accused of bragging....)

<raspberry juice=7>\ufffd</raspberry>
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New I was going comment
about how size doesnt matter. But then my hysterical laughing caused me to fall off my chair.
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
New Huh? Didn't you get the email?
Augmentation: what's good for the goose is good for the gander. :-P

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Touch\ufffd
New And here I thought you were complaining about a lack thereof
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Still am
I was making a joke. You know- ha ha
New It's this disection thing, it is.
She's a little too handy with knives for some guys' comfort and it keeps them away.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New DItto
'bout the joke. Just in case you thought I was serious... :-)
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New I thought you said
that you've been living without sex recently...guess I read wrong ;-)
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     my G_d it is beautiful!!! - (daemon) - (24)
         First one is pretty, - (hnick)
         It's pretty out here, too - (bionerd) - (1)
             Two words re: shoveling - (jb4)
         Wonderful here this morning too.Melting very quickly though. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Whiners - (jake123) - (15)
             Six inches in a week???? That's our avg per snow storm. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (14)
                 We got that much last night... -NT - (admin) - (11)
                     Must ... not ... make ... obvious ... joke ... -NT - (drewk) - (10)
                         oh c'mon- you know you want to - (bionerd) - (9)
                             Now, see? - (jb4) - (3)
                                 I was going comment - (bionerd)
                                 Huh? Didn't you get the email? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Touch\ufffd -NT - (bionerd)
                             And here I thought you were complaining about a lack thereof -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                 Still am - (bionerd) - (2)
                                     It's this disection thing, it is. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     DItto - (jbrabeck)
                             I thought you said - (lincoln)
                 Yeah, but we didn't have a snow storm. - (jake123) - (1)
                     Here in the Cities they've wimped out. Now 2" is storm. - (jbrabeck)
         Really? We got nada in Charlotte. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             snowed about 1.5 hrs, no accumulation - (boxley)
         We are talking about Georgia, right? -NT - (gdaustin)
         Thought you were talking about a woman - (lincoln)

Like a cat on a hot tin roof.
72 ms