IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New More on this
[link|http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1001/prager.islam.html|Why Arab/Muslim anti-Semites are worse than the Nazis]

"The most cursory acquaintance with the Arab press and fundamentalist mosque discourse around the world makes it clear that millions of Arabs and Muslims loathe Jews and many want Jews dead. Not to mention the hundreds of millions of Muslims and Arabs who want the one tiny country Jews have ever called their own eliminated from the map. Protests that the Arab/Muslim hostility is directed only at Israeli occupation of that even tinier area known as the West Bank have no basis in reality. The Arab/Muslim world sought Israel's destruction before Israel occupied an inch of the West Bank. We Jews have reasons to worry because the last time a civilization declared such hatred against Jews, what ensued was the most organized and monumental evil in history, the Holocaust. We hoped that Nazi-type hatred would never reappear. But it has. In fact, in two ways, Arab/Muslim anti-Semitism is more frightening.
the Nazis hid their murder of Jews from the German public. They did not have confidence that enough Germans would support the murder of Jewish men, women and children. The Arab/Muslim anti-Semites, however, have no such problem. Those who kill Jews in Israel are public celebrities."
New Clearly the mindset is (almost..) species-wide.
Under the God-rubric (any one of those) - highest allegiance devolves to the voices in one's head - interpreting what God wants me to do.

Highest allegiance means clearly enough, now over millennia: No matter *what* that subsequent 'decoded' behavior means - towards any single other homo-sap around: or all of them Not-Like-Me (and often enough: those too, with sl. different head-visions).

Are the Muslims more extreme in that subserviece to voices in the head.. than current Judaism: seems true. Yet Jews assuredly deem the phrase Chosen People a valid depiction of Who *They* Are = others are less-chosen / chosen to be lesser. QED. All the seeds are present in all corporate religious dogma:

US vs THEM. Forever. It's God's Will\ufffd.

Language fails in such a milieu. As we see. My reasoned response is:

Fuck all you believers, 'Believers' Righteous-Ones (!) All. Stuff your various: 70 'virgins', sitting at Right-Hand of Golden Thrones, harp-playing androgynes and other fantasy creations of fearful diseased minds. Your despicable fantasies are at war with all life, as you wait for your various shopping-mall rewards, Later (and for now too many: SAP - Soon As Possible). Afraid to Live, Believers yearn for Death all the while Fearing Death. It is also to *laugh* !

You carry the seeds of the suicide of the entire species (and perhaps all.. more complex than bacteria). We have the techno-means for this no longer to be mere hyperbole. WTC/anthrax/whatever appears next week [?] all lead perfectly towards that level of frustration as induces in fragile homo-sap egos:

Mindless Chaotic Spasm War. [see Rand Corp. definition]
20-50K deliverable missiles today on Two Minute alert, as all along since M.A.D. became policy.

If that is not yet inexorable.. give it a few months.

Fie on thee, Holy Blithering Idiots All.

(I am not afraid 'to die'; especially if it clears the slate for a replacement - actually sentient species - to begin a slightly different climb from the slime. The Cosmos has infinite illusionary-time for its experiments. This one is nearing.. 'time' to sterilize the Petri dishes. Bang or usual maudlin whimper - all the same.)
     A Jew in the Mosque. - (addison) - (26)
         I guess Christian, the Jews are just whining again, right? - (bluke) - (25)
             Well . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
                 Yabut.. - (Ashton)
                 Not at all - (bluke) - (20)
                     You missed the point entirely. - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                         I didn't miss the point - (bluke) - (11)
                             How very convenient for you. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                 Re: How very convenient for you. - (bluke) - (4)
                                     Well, I'm not about to become a Talmudic schollar . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         The talmud was written 2000 years ago... - (bluke) - (2)
                                             beg to differ - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 I was not being exact - (bluke)
                             A significant detail - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                 What records? - (bluke) - (2)
                                     up early or staying up late? -NT - (boxley)
                                     That is both a mis-statement, and irrelevant - (ben_tilly)
                                 Interesting (?) side note - (wharris2)
                     Proselytizing - (ChrisR) - (6)
                         The original diciples of christ except for paul - (boxley) - (5)
                             Besides, how can you be the exclusive chosen people... - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                 thass all right, we'd let yas come visit for a price, - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Actually, there was no fee... - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Very simple - (bluke) - (1)
                                     Thanks for the explanation. - (a6l6e6x)
             More on this - (bluke) - (1)
                 Clearly the mindset is (almost..) species-wide. - (Ashton)

Ja Vohl, Laddie!
48 ms