IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: A quote you'll like.
Neat. :) But I'm also trying to avoid using a religious quote while the faith war is raging. ;)

Thanks, Static!

Nightowl >8#
"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New Oh how well do I know that problem...
IRL, I often find myself coming with a pithy quote or cliche for those sort of situations. Of course, they rarely really help.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

New Well my goal was...
to find a quote this year that summed up my diplomatic nature and the use of it in an argument. I think I came close, but I couldn't decide between them. So I used both for now. ;)

Nightowl >8#

P.S. Truman was my favorite president too, so that made it doubly hard to choose.
"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
     [Something] must be Crazy... - (Ashton) - (16)
         It's all economics - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Yes but.. it's the competition mantra - (Ashton)
         If you can't agree that people are evil... - (gdaustin) - (11)
             I want to alter that last part... - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 A quote you'll like. - (static) - (3)
                     Re: A quote you'll like. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         Oh how well do I know that problem... - (static) - (1)
                             Well my goal was... - (Nightowl)
             Its too hard to differentiate - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                 Admirably encapsulated! - (Ashton)
                 Lyme disease is caused by Tics? You hating the wrong insect? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     No - wait - what's the one going around in mosquitoes? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         that one is bad and we get it around here as well :( -NT - (boxley)
             Re: If you can't agree that people are evil... - (Ashton)
         you mean chicoms are christians? - (boxley) - (1)
             Yup.. it's a Fundamental(ist) issue - nondenominational. - (Ashton)

Punk rock.
45 ms