You write:

"You goddamn morons go running around as if Satan himself has materialized on the face of the earth in the form of OBL - calling out "the sky is falling, the sky is falling." A lot of people died in the WTC attacks (6-7k? I'm not sure) - and a lot more will die before this is all over. And you know what? After it all, the sun will still rise, and people will still take each day one at a time."

Are you including me in those "morons"? If so, you obviously haven't really read any of my posts. If I may reiterate - civilization now stands at a crossroads... For mankind to live in a society (which Nietsche had some monsterously fucked up ideas about if you'd actually bother to read him), there has to be an "or else".

"I like you shirt, I'll take it." "I like your woman - I think I'll rape her". "I don't like you, I think I'll blow up two of your biggest buildings and kill as many of you as I can." Laws exist to keep people from doing what they other wise would do naturally. If it was just "wrong" and there was no "or else", then there really would be no point in having laws - nor civilizations....

Now just exactly what is your point?