IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So, you want hard numbers, eh?
Here's an excerpt from the reports:

[link|http://mercury.spaceports.com/~nax/attacks.html|[link|http://mercury.spaceports.com/~nax/attacks.html|http://mercury.spac...attacks.html]]

Let me know when you are done with it, I don't intend to leave the page up forever.

"You don't have to be right - just use bolded upper case" - annon.
New Gracias - saved page.
This project is becoming a good lesson for me re how hard it is to present umm "significant" facts about today's tradeoffs - even to a pretty bright guy. He at least knows a few buzzwords, and is not religiously brainwashed re M$ (or anti).

Now all I have to do, after the ISDN works, etc - is create all .doc for the system (installed choices, that is), from scratch. That or ~whatever will pass, for someone new, to ever make sense of it after a crash :[

(No way in hell you could 'cookbook' something like a W2K Server, I see.) Even the O'Reilly admin book has so much crap about AD! intermixed within every hint: learning Sanskrit would be easier and far more useful overall, at least to me.

Guess I'll be wandering over there to look at logs, for some time. Damn; wouldn't do this for $100/hr. Unless starving and then.. I could - eat less)

A Reluctant 'Admin'
     Gartner group to IIS users: RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! - (Silverlock) - (23)
         Microsoft response: Wait! No, we're, uh, REWRITING it! Yeah! - (admin) - (17)
             Joel Spolskly's response: you fools - (kmself) - (16)
                 Depends on the reason.... - (Simon_Jester) - (13)
                     along the same lines - (cforde) - (12)
                         Refactoring - (kmself) - (11)
                             rock and a hard place - (cforde) - (10)
                                 MS has a good idea - (tablizer) - (9)
                                     Re: MS has a good idea - (wharris2) - (5)
                                         Point me to all the usable non-Sun ports of Java -NT - (tablizer) - (4)
                                             Re: Point me to all the usable non-Sun ports of Java - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 *chuckle* Ya beat me to it! -NT - (imric)
                                                 More usable than Sun's, faster than Microsoft's. - (admin)
                                             Well, off the top of my head - (imric)
                                     Not a significant consideration . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         Re: Not a significant consideration . . - (wharris2) - (1)
                                             Yes -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Don't agree with that, either - (tonytib) - (1)
                     Indeed. - (static)
         My wife's tiny little site has been under attack - (mhuber) - (4)
             Welcome to the land of the worms. - (bepatient)
                 So, you want hard numbers, eh? - (mhuber) - (1)
                     Gracias - saved page. - (Ashton)

Put *that* in your pipe and smoke it!
132 ms