with people like that, you will be wrong no matter what you do. Do the best you can and work with those willing to help. As for the rest, don't let them get in the way of doing what needs to be done. Hard as it is, maintain your cool. Don't give them a reason to attack you personally.

Yep, this sums it up well. I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss, and I understand completely what you are going through with your family. I've been battling a similar situation with mine about the death of my Aunt.

Three people trying to write the Obituary, no one can decide on a Memorial date,there was all kinds of confusion about where to put the ashes, whether to intern them or sprinkle them, etc. Her son keeps lying to us about things, so we keep checking it all, now I'm getting information from three directions at a time.

Not fun, I know. But like you, I keep on keeping on. I've almost made them agree on the Obit, (which I'm writing, by the way), and I've started narrowing down the dates in June for the Memorial. One frustrated family member issue at a time, I whittle it down to reasonability, and you will too.

And remember, you're doing it for the one who died, to honor them, not the petty ones who bicker over the money, the details, and the issues. That is most of what keeps me coping.

I'll certainly keep you in my prayers.

Nightowl >8#