IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New he's american schooled and untravelled, whadya expect :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New The why shoot his mouth off on topics he knows f'all about ?

It is a big dissapointment when people come in here and make statements that they aren't prepared to defend or debate. It is especially so if the statements appear very weak.

You to your great credit, are usually willing to debate & you give a good account of yourself. You too are capable of admitting you are wrong and can also be equally right. I have *NEVER* seen Marlowe admit to being wrong (despite him being bluntly wrong and repeatedly (Bizzare Blair blurts being a good example)) & am wondering if cybermace5 is in the same mould. I hope not.

Anytime he posts sensible stuff - or makes a reasoned case I will support him Those times he has made statements that are way off I have sought to engage him but it hasn't happened yet & that unfortunately promotes contempt. As he appears to be new here I am still willing to debate with him but so far have not managed to get him to defend his remarks nor engage in debate.

Cheers Doug

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
New I'm told that 'debate' is not even an optional course
in US High Schools generally; I suspect it remains on the agenda at actual Universities -- but 'junior' colleges? Dunno.

I was never on our HS debate team, alas - I might have saved self a number of embarrassing er Realizations.. along the course from Pig-Certainty to awareness of what Certainty means about its sustainer. But however it happens: humiliation is always Good for the Soul.

Pity that our Biznessman Corporate elite shunned all those humanities courses which might.. have taught them something ~ about Humanity? Our major deficiency in this millennium is - the dearth of Statesmen or even reasonable facsimile; bizness is such a tawdry substitute for human aspirations worth Having. It may Kill the entire planet, if our Pig-stubbornness and hubris becomes institutionalized in many more powerful locales.

Ashton
Vanity.. vanity..
All is Vanity
New Look at the facts.
Marlowe was posting here before the war.

Once war is declared, NEW people begin showing up who have the same limited experience and same viewpoint as Marlowe.

Marlowe's posting quantity drops off.

None of them are confirmed as to name/age/occupation.

ALL of them have the exact same style as Marlowe. Post propaganda and never attempt to support it.
     Interesting, brief Chinese commentary - (rcareaga) - (50)
         Re: Interesting, brief Chinese commentary - (cybermace5) - (49)
             So you agree they might know what they're talking about then -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                 they certainly have experience with what doesn't work -NT - (cybermace5)
             What a crock of s*** - (dmarker) - (46)
                 he's american schooled and untravelled, whadya expect :-) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     The why shoot his mouth off on topics he knows f'all about ? - (dmarker) - (2)
                         I'm told that 'debate' is not even an optional course - (Ashton)
                         Look at the facts. - (Brandioch)
                 Re: What a crock of s*** - (cybermace5) - (41)
                     Hah..!____Gehabt, kinder.__Over --> Oz. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Ill let doug get stuck in then dibs on seconds -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             glad it will be interesting -NT - (cybermace5)
                     Thanks for chance to debate this ... - (dmarker) - (37)
                         Re: Thanks for chance to debate this ... - (cybermace5) - (12)
                             Well how long has america been enlighted by your standard? - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Re: Well how long has america been enlighted by your standar - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                     But back to the original original point - (jake123) - (1)
                                         Re: But back to the original original point - (cybermace5)
                             Your definition is now too broad and meaningless - (dmarker) - (7)
                                 hey we didnt stop governmental genocide - (boxley)
                                 Re: Your definition is now too broad and meaningless - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                     What were you actually saying ??? - (dmarker) - (4)
                                         Re: What were you actually saying ??? - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                             A backdown -- 'China *appears* to be' ... - (dmarker) - (2)
                                                 Re: A backdown -- 'China *appears* to be' ... - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                     Clap clap clap -NT - (dmarker)
                         Well, this was a dud. -NT - (cybermace5) - (23)
                             You are the dud!. Pulled grenade out of pin with your teeth - (dmarker) - (22)
                                 Re: You are the dud!. Pulled grenade out of pin with your te - (cybermace5) - (21)
                                     Tell me 1 'point' you made - - (dmarker) - (20)
                                         Re: Tell me 1 'point' you made - - (cybermace5) - (19)
                                             Straw Woman - now who is Googling and who knows China? - (Ashton) - (18)
                                                 how gratifying - (rcareaga) - (17)
                                                     Re: how gratifying - (cybermace5) - (15)
                                                         Re: how gratifying - (rcareaga) - (14)
                                                             Re: how gratifying - (cybermace5) - (13)
                                                                 have you travelled and visited any other countries? - (boxley)
                                                                 you forgot the "born in a log cabin" bit - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                                                     What...! - (cybermace5) - (10)
                                                                         Re: What...! - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                                             Re: What...! - (cybermace5) - (8)
                                                                                 Degenerating threads -endup in circles & then fly up own ass - (dmarker)
                                                                                 Query: - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                 You need to get out more - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                                     Sneaky qustion, there..____ betcha no-one wants to bite. - (Ashton)
                                                                                     Re: You need to get out more - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                         LRPD Candidate (new thread) - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                         Re: You need to get out more - (jake123)
                                                                                         10 points for the lions to lawyers quip <grin> -NT - (dmarker)
                                                     Mea maxima culpa. - (Ashton)

My, we are a grumpy bastard.
68 ms