IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You know what bothers me about that?
Which category did the "Good German People of 1938-1941" fall into?
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New <chuckle> you do pick the good ones, don't you?
Yeah, there's a risk there...but it's part of being a citizen, imo.

(I'm left wondering about the Good Germany People back then who stated they were too busy to get involved in Politics)

There are other examples as well, though - from Sufferage to Civil Rights to others, people have worked to change others views....sometimes they succeed.
     Illegal war? as in Illegal because congress didnt delare it - (boxley) - (27)
         Yes, I am a citizen of the United States. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
             fair enuff, thanx -NT - (boxley)
             Speaking of which. - (ChrisR) - (6)
                 The French are better Americans than we are. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     D00d...relax -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                         RELAX - HELL! - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             If you believe in Democracy (or even a Republic) - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                 You know what bothers me about that? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     <chuckle> you do pick the good ones, don't you? - (Simon_Jester)
             But, the US Congress gave Bush a blank check! - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                 Understood. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                     But... - (bepatient) - (7)
                         But... - (ChrisR) - (4)
                             Technically... - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                 Correct me if I'm wrong... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                     Congress can't really declare a War anymore... - (gdaustin) - (1)
                                         These Acts of War cover.... - (ChrisR)
                         Wrong. Congress cannot obsolve itself of its duty. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Im pro the war but On the legalities you are right - (boxley)
                 There's no blank check. Congress controls the checkbook. - (Another Scott)
         Told you, you wanted 1441... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             nothing in 1441 abrogated 678 - (boxley)
         Been addressed already. - (Brandioch) - (4)
             ROFL dont beleive the salesman, read the contract -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 You skipped reading that article again, didn't you? -NT - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     yes, I read your quote and replied to that - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yep, I thought so. Again. -NT - (Brandioch)

Taxes.
62 ms