IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OK I looked up the terms of the "lease"
and I have to agree with Castro. The lease was likely extracted under pressure from an occupied country.

$4k per year (originally $2k in gold coin in the 1903 agreement) in perpetuity? The landlord can't unilaterally end the lease ever and there's no time limit?

Sorry man, thats not a lease, its captured territory with a token payment. No wonder they won't cash the check.

The US Gov is/has been an asshole to Cuba.

As far as making a law telling me where I can and can't go outside the country: Fuck You Uncle Sam. I go where I please. (Actually , this case has been won - you *can* go to Cuba - you may not trade with them -- spend US money - at least this is what my lawyer uncle tells me).

BTW, I honestly don't think anybody attacks democracy any more. I think they attack our rampant predatory capitalism. They hate us for the same reason we hate Microsoft - we don't play fair in the markets.
New Close enough - seconded.
     For those asking Why? - (tuberculosis) - (7)
         That's not insight. That's left wing bias. (nomsg) -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
             It has some factual errors, but to dismiss it... - (Ashton)
         I'm surprised. - (addison) - (4)
             How much more research do I have to do? - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                 Re: How much more research do I have to do? - (addison) - (2)
                     OK I looked up the terms of the "lease" - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         Close enough - seconded. -NT - (Ashton)

That would make a great .sig!
70 ms