IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's not insight. That's left wing bias. (nomsg)
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New It has some factual errors, but to dismiss it...
(Apparently re details of any previous direct US - bin Laden relationship, for just the obvious one.)

NOTHING is unbiased. So, you mean to dismiss all the points mentioned, as 'left-wing'? (WTF That means anymore: divide all of humanity into Left and Right -- is that doggerel still around?)

If we are to learn *nothing* from this - except to hunt down One Bad Guy\ufffd and a few of his direct nodes, then prepare for WW-III. We have as much to learn here, as to preach / teach - for damn sure. We either learn to listen, for once, or watch matters deteriorate further.

With Dubya's 9th grade command of language and - enough.. folks who would remain determinedly anti-clueful re the roots of anti-American feelings of all varieties: this opportunity for actual worldwide concerted effort -- can be wasted as surely as we wasted the opportunities to actually assist the ex-USSR. We became mere $-besotted carpetbaggers looking for free natural resources to exploit.

The present spirit of (Article 5 NATO) cooperation is a fragile thing IMhO. We may hope that sounder minds than that of the Resident of the United States, may prevail.

A.
     For those asking Why? - (tuberculosis) - (7)
         That's not insight. That's left wing bias. (nomsg) -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
             It has some factual errors, but to dismiss it... - (Ashton)
         I'm surprised. - (addison) - (4)
             How much more research do I have to do? - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                 Re: How much more research do I have to do? - (addison) - (2)
                     OK I looked up the terms of the "lease" - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         Close enough - seconded. -NT - (Ashton)

Too hard to follow.
38 ms