IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ObLRPD: And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy.
In case that makes anyone feel like barfing, the LRPD while reading the above was, "Excuse me while I call for a mop." :-)

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
Collapse Edited by ben_tilly March 1, 2003, 09:05:43 PM EST
ObLRPD: And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy.
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Must be in reference to the mop comment, I guess:
But I got: "We need to drill for VASELINE in ALASKA!"
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New It's watching you from across the way...
New I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke!
     Alrite - thisl surprise some but wana 'celeb roast' the Box - (dmarker) - (31)
         Seconded - (lincoln)
         Yup, he may be a cantankerous opinionated SOB - (Ashton) - (23)
             "For he IS the Kwisatz Haderach!" -NT - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Holy *bog* - (admin) - (21)
                     ROFL: it continues: "The mind boggles." -NT - (admin) - (20)
                         Indeed. Though... - (Another Scott) - (19)
                             And Bob's your uncle... -NT - (admin) - (18)
                                 Ignore the man behind the curtain! -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                     Box, ignore this shyte - but fer f***s sake get a job <g> - (dmarker)
                                     Actually, Hey u 2 - either spell it out or - (dmarker) - (15)
                                         Hey Doug, there are these things here called LPRDisms... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             No, you didn't. You came here for an argument! -NT - (admin)
                                             LRPDs - (dmarker) - (5)
                                                 Smarter than the av-er-age bear! - (admin) - (3)
                                                     Leeme alone - I still tryina wake up - grump huff snort <g> -NT - (dmarker) - (2)
                                                         Preternaturally perspicacious LRPD sez: - (admin) - (1)
                                                             Lather, rinse, repeat. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                 First use of the name? - (admin)
                                         Do you post here in your freaking SLEEP, or what?!? - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                             My turn to fess up - - (dmarker) - (5)
                                                 ObLRPD: And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy. - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                     Must be in reference to the mop comment, I guess: - (admin) - (2)
                                                         It's watching you from across the way... -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                             I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                 And mine: (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         Thanks to all it is a special honor - (boxley) - (3)
             Smoke the pipe, and there will be no lies between us. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                 Me mislayum pipe, so wife rollum joint! -NT - (lincoln)
             I initially read that as "horror"... -NT - (static)
         Well said, Doug! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             The LPRD speaks on my behalf... - (Meerkat)

Three rings for the elven-kings under the sky
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone.
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all
and
in
the
darkness
bind
them

254 ms