IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey Doug, there are these things here called LPRDisms...
A little inside joke is that the software here is sentient. The LPRDisms at the bottom of the page often seem related to what the post talks about. Several of us post them as they can add a bit of levity.

As Foghorn Leghorn, and the LRPD, said - "It's a JOKE son, I say a JOKE!"

HTH. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New No, you didn't. You came here for an argument!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New LRPDs
I have asked a couple of others here what LRPD's are & other than being told it means Little Red Pulstaing Dots. Have not made any connection to anything else.

But if I am interpreting what you have said correctly, the 'sayings' that appear at the bottom of some peoples posts, are an IWETHEY computer generated feature ??? If so I had not been aware of it.

But even then, I am not sure how they fit into your & Scott's sequence.

Cheers Doug
(PS see my comment to CRC)

#2 (until finally looking at the bottom of the 'whole' page & at last seeing the source of LRPDs :-()
Expand Edited by dmarker March 1, 2003, 08:32:49 PM EST
New Smarter than the av-er-age bear!
Jeez Doug... I mean, the LRPDisms were only the *second* thing I coded here after the banner... *literally*... ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Leeme alone - I still tryina wake up - grump huff snort <g>
New Preternaturally perspicacious LRPD sez:
First came the dinosaurs, but they got all big and fat and died.

*cackle*
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Lather, rinse, repeat.
New First use of the name?
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=541|http://z.iwethey.org...how?contentid=541]

John/Meerkat is generally credited with coming up with the pronunciation in that thread as well, I believe. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

Alrite - thisl surprise some but wana 'celeb roast' the Box - (dmarker) - (31)
         Seconded - (lincoln)
         Yup, he may be a cantankerous opinionated SOB - (Ashton) - (23)
             "For he IS the Kwisatz Haderach!" -NT - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Holy *bog* - (admin) - (21)
                     ROFL: it continues: "The mind boggles." -NT - (admin) - (20)
                         Indeed. Though... - (Another Scott) - (19)
                             And Bob's your uncle... -NT - (admin) - (18)
                                 Ignore the man behind the curtain! -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                     Box, ignore this shyte - but fer f***s sake get a job <g> - (dmarker)
                                     Actually, Hey u 2 - either spell it out or - (dmarker) - (15)
                                         Hey Doug, there are these things here called LPRDisms... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             No, you didn't. You came here for an argument! -NT - (admin)
                                             LRPDs - (dmarker) - (5)
                                                 Smarter than the av-er-age bear! - (admin) - (3)
                                                     Leeme alone - I still tryina wake up - grump huff snort <g> -NT - (dmarker) - (2)
                                                         Preternaturally perspicacious LRPD sez: - (admin) - (1)
                                                             Lather, rinse, repeat. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                 First use of the name? - (admin)
                                         Do you post here in your freaking SLEEP, or what?!? - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                             My turn to fess up - - (dmarker) - (5)
                                                 ObLRPD: And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy. - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                     Must be in reference to the mop comment, I guess: - (admin) - (2)
                                                         It's watching you from across the way... -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                             I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                 And mine: (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         Thanks to all it is a special honor - (boxley) - (3)
             Smoke the pipe, and there will be no lies between us. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                 Me mislayum pipe, so wife rollum joint! -NT - (lincoln)
             I initially read that as "horror"... -NT - (static)
         Well said, Doug! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             The LPRD speaks on my behalf... - (Meerkat)

There are 178 parent languages on our planet, with over 1000 dialects. It's amazing we communicate at all.
208 ms